X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• komal3
    replied
    Re: How to Edit a Form

Hello all,I am komal here,I want to participate,But I have no knowledge.Please someone help me?Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

The buttons that are related to the same question, should ALL have the same name, so it will be possible to only select one.

Leave a comment:

• unitedkidspower
    replied

Dear Navaldesign,
    Could you help me for the radio button, I need to chose one radio button in my form for select the different mode credit card (visa, master card , amex) but I can 't selected only one. When I try it , I saw I can select more than one. I am followed the tutorial but something it s wrong.
    Please, I need help.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Chriscon
    replied

Thanks for responding again. I was able to stretch the form and make room etc. but under insert > form > ..the only choices I have are:Form area, advanced button, checkbox, combo box, editbox, file upload, ,image button push button, radio button,text area and form wizard.
    Now I'm wondering what version of Blue Voda I have - my site is less than two years old.
    Thanks ahead for patience and help
    Chris

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

A form created with the Form Wizard is just like a form created manually using the Form Tools.

Make some space in your form by stretching it towards the bottom of the page. Then Click on Insert -> Form -> Captcha
    and insert the captcha on the form.
    Double click it and set its properties as you want them. Save, Publish, Refresh and Test

Leave a comment:

• Chriscon
    replied

I'm sorry I'm not sure where to find captcha. I use the form wizard to creat the contact form will that make a difference in editing the form?

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

BlueVoda now has a built in captcha tool, so just add the "captcha" in your form and set its properties as required by double clicking it.

Leave a comment:

• Chriscon
    replied

Don't know if this thread is too old but I need help with validation on my contact form. I am recieveing contact forms that obviously were not filled out by real people and I would like to add a button like big websites use where the submitter has to copy the text shown in the box for the form to be validated. I can't seem to find how to do that. Any help would be much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• GeeBee
    replied

Thanks for your advise Tom. I have made the changes you suggested (except changing my email via the FTP page - I don't understand what to do once I am there). I have done a test email and it works - YAY. A VERY big Thank-You, Georgie

Leave a comment:

• Tom Finley
    replied

Any page that has a form on it will not work unless it is published as .php rather than .html. You do have a php version of the page that shows your email without the form. Three things I'd suggest: Republish your form page as php (right clicking the background will give you the choice to change this); remove your email before republishing because you're asking for spam; use Tools > FTP Manager to remove the html version of the page from your server to avoid issues.

Leave a comment:

• GeeBee
    replied

Hello,
    I have read through the posts but can't quite see any answers that specifically relate to my issue. I have had problems with my email form on my contact page so I have decided to just have a page on my website that has my email address. I have made the adjustments and then published them. The new material did not publish on my site. I read that I should press f5 fast - I have done this with no luck. Can you please advise me on what else I can do? The url that relates to this page is:

Thank-you,
    Georgie

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Many of your fields are set to "disabled".

This is a small bug of BV 11.4 G when opening old forms created with BV 10.

Solution:

For all fields, double click to open the properties dialog box. Check and then uncheck the "disabled" and the "readonly" checkboxes.

Save and publish.

Refresh your browser before testing.

Leave a comment:

• Pjtasche
    replied

Hi!
    I am having a problem with the form I have used for the past 4 years but when I changed 2 numbers in the copyright below the form, now the form doesn't seem to work. Most fields won't allow text to be entered. I have tried re-creating it and checking all the fields, but...our web site is www.oldenburgandcompany.com and the form is at www.oldenburgandcompany.com/formpage1.html Please advise. Help would truly be appreciated!
    Thanks!
    Pam

Leave a comment:

• homesecurity
    Guest replied

hey its really help full....thank you friends.......keep on sharing

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Just add it! Drag the button from the toolbar, set its properties, and you are done. Save and publish the page again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X