My form do not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My form do not work

ok i create the php file i named it contact.php and saved my form page is contact.html i have my email i typed it in into that notepad file contact.php i saved it i sent it to public and nothing.
    Last edited by VodaHost; 01-26-2006, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deamonox
      ok i create the php file i named it contact.php and saved my form page is contact.html i have my email i typed it in into that notepad file contact.php i saved it i sent it to public and nothing
      Please upload the code you have pasted in notepad. I'll have a look
      Last edited by VodaHost; 01-26-2006, 05:46 PM.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

If you want, create your thankyou page - simply in BV, don't put any script in it. Let me know the URL. I'll give you the reay to upload script
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

<HTML>
          <HEAD>
          <TITLE>Succesfully processed your order</TITLE>
          </HEAD>
          <BODY>
          <H2>Thanks for your order!</H2>

<?PHP
          $email = $HTTP_POST_VARS[email];
          $mailto = "ajcppmyl@deamonox.net";
          $mailsubj = "Contact";
          $mailhead = "From: $email\n";
          reset ($HTTP_POST_VARS);
          $mailbody = "Values submitted from web site form:\n";
          while (list ($key, $val) = each ($HTTP_POST_VARS))
          {
          $mailbody .= "$key : $val\n";
          }
          mail($mailto, $mailsubj, $mailbody, $mailhead);
          ?>
          </BODY>
          </HTML>

i just simply downloaded their zip copy so it worked but when i wanted to change it to more things not only name and emial like newsletter and stuff it didnt work anymore the only thing i saw tas email and name and submit and how do i create that thank you page?

Comment

ok it works but when i add the information it doesnt create an email account

Comment

Have You Set Up The Email Account In Your Control Panel?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

i think i did but i dont know if i did it right my email is ajcppmyl@deamonox.net

Comment

when i go to webmail you know and i click mail so i see if i have anything inbox and stuff like that i wnat to create a registration for email accounts and also a form like you have to login in order to post comments and stuff like that if you want to download anything and more

Comment

when i go to webmail you know and i click mail so i see if i have anything inbox and stuff like that i wnat to create a registration for email accounts and also a form like you have to login in order to post comments and stuff like that if you want to download anything and more
                    Create your thankyoupage in BV. Make it a simple html page. Complete your form with anything you need. Upload the URLs. I'll give you the script to upload to the server with instructions on what to do.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

here i put a picture at the end it says thank you for registrating in it can you opload me the php file or whatever

Comment

I have already uploaded the php file through my ftp, but where do i put my mailto, because in the form properties action i put confirmation php....

Comment

Originally posted by Julia
                          I have already uploaded the php file through my ftp, but where do i put my mailto, because in the form properties action i put confirmation php....
                          You don't put it anywhere, it is inserted in the script. So since it was wrong, i'll send you a new script with the correct email address.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

here i put a picture at the end it says thank you for registrating in it can you opload me the php file or whatever
                            Hi deamonox,

If you want me to help you please follow these simple steps:

1. Finish your form page. The script i'll send you will work with that form. If you change it, f.e. add more fields or rename them, it won't work.
                            2. Create a thankyou page. It only has to be a simple html page built in BV
                            3. Upload the page URLs so i can find the pages.

I'll provide you with a ready to upload script. Please also verify that your email address is the one on your Voda account and works ok. Let me know this address.

You can change your Thankyou page whenever you want, as long as you don't change it's name
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Hi.. Navaldesign i have put the php file in bluevoda folder like you told me, and uploaded, but when i test the form the file can not be found, all the pages i have made in BV are in other folder and not in BV folder, is this maybe the reason? i have not changed anything in the form, this are the values

Name = nombre no value
                              email = email no value
                              organization = organization no value
                              No pertenezco a ninguna org = organization / value= yes initial state =selected

necesito informacion = informacion / initial state= selected

tengo interes en participar= participacion/ no value /initial state not selected

tu mensaje aqui = initial value =comentarios

enviar= form name=formulariotct / value label=enviar/buttom type=submit

reiniciar= reiniciar / valuelabel=reiniciar / buttom type=reset

form properties =f ormulariotct / action = confirmacion.php / methot = post / encoding type=multipart form data

this is everything what i have done, if you can see where i have made a mistake please let know...

Comment

Originally posted by Julia
                                Hi.. Navaldesign i have put the php file in bluevoda folder like you told me, and uploaded, but when i test the form the file can not be found, all the pages i have made in BV are in other folder and not in BV folder, is this maybe the reason? i have not changed anything in the form, this are the values

Name = nombre no value
                                email = email no value
                                organization = organization no value
                                No pertenezco a ninguna org = organization / value= yes initial state =selected

necesito informacion = informacion / initial state= selected

tengo interes en participar= participacion/ no value /initial state not selected

tu mensaje aqui = initial value =comentarios

enviar= form name=formulariotct / value label=enviar/buttom type=submit

reiniciar= reiniciar / valuelabel=reiniciar / buttom type=reset

form properties =f ormulariotct / action = confirmacion.php / methot = post / encoding type=multipart form data

this is everything what i have done, if you can see where i have made a mistake please let know...
                                Hi Julia,

if you can't find the "confirmacion.php" file it's because it isn't there. You have either uploaded it in another folder (it MUST be in your public_html folder) or you have somehow changed it's name. Open Blue Ftp and check to see if it's there or not or under what name
                                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                                X