My form do not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My form do not work

Yes i have downloaded the confirmation.php, but there was another confirmation.php in my BV folder and the last file you sent me was automatically renamed as confirmation(2).php, should i delete all phps i have in Bv folder and download and upload again..

Something else the email i use in my email client is another one and not that one from BV, i did not tell that before, i do not know if that count

Comment

Originally posted by Julia
      Yes i have downloaded the confirmation.php, but there was another confirmation.php in my BV folder and the last file you sent me was automatically renamed as confirmation(2).php, should i delete all phps i have in Bv folder and download and upload again..

Something else the email i use in my email client is another one and not that one from BV, i did not tell that before, i do not know if that count
      The last file i've sent you this morning is the correct one. So please delete all the php files from your computer, open this last mail I've sent you, and re-save it in your BV folder. This way it will be saved with the correct name "confirmacion.php" . Then upload it on your site
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

It is done, i have tried to send me a message through the form but the file is not found, i have uploaded correctly in public_html folder, and the name is now correct confirmation.php, the file was downloaded in Bv folder as you told me, what else must i do?

Comment

It is done, i have tried to send me a message through the form but the file is not found, i have uploaded correctly in public_html folder, and the name is now correct confirmation.php, the file was downloaded in Bv folder as you told me, what else must i do?

http://www.tctinternacional.org/contacto.html
          Hi Julia, the page is there, but something does not work as it should so the script is interupted and gives an error message. I'll have a look in the morning.
          Bye
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks a lot, i will be working in the site tomorrow night again..

Ci vediamo

Comment

Ci vediamo
              Ci vediamo senz'altro.

Ciao
              Navaldesign

Comment

Is anyone goign to help me with my form??? what do i do to fix it???? and i have a problem with windows media player is there a way that when i add windows media player i want to add a few songs and so i could only click next to play them because now i have to add like 10 media players and they start playing at the same time that sucks

Comment

Originally posted by deamonox
                  Is anyone goign to help me with my form??? what do i do to fix it???? and i have a problem with windows media player is there a way that when i add windows media player i want to add a few songs and so i could only click next to play them because now i have to add like 10 media players and they start playing at the same time that sucks
                  Deamonox, if you were a little more polite and said "please" you would certainly have more attention. This is a help forum, we don't get paid to help. Second, if you paid some more attention, you would have seen that i already told you what to do: get your form to it's final version, prepare your thankyou page, and let me know the URLs, so i can prepare your script.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

i am trying to be polite i know you are the only one who helps dude if you could create me like a simple form of the page i would pay you like 40 or 30 dollars

Comment

i am trying to be polite i know you are the only one who helps dude if you could create me like a simple form of the page i would pay you like 40 or 30 dollars
                      You don't have to pay anything. Just follow my instructions, and build your pages, i'll provide you the script and instructions on how to upload it. If you want i may also make your pages but you will have to give access to your login info for me to upload them on your site
                      Navaldesign

Comment

You can do it!!!!

Nobody is here for the money (except me) Naval and the rest only are only helping
                        becuase they enjoy doing it. Come on Man....it is not that hard.... Build the
                        the form...You can do it!!!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                        02036089024 / United Kingdom
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

deamonox my friend, if you are having serious issues building your site. I recommend
                          one of two things....

Option A
                          Outsource the part you are are having issues with. Please visit www.VodaBids.com (time is money, we outsource all the time)

Option B
                          Try our new website builder called Soholaunch. Click on the below to learn more...

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/soh...oholaunch.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                          02036089024 / United Kingdom
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

ok go to my site www.deamonox.net and by the way soholaucnh doesnt have different templates and doesnt have a media player when i looked at it doesnt look that good to me and i put my picture it is just a simple one i am gonna work on the designs later i just need to make the basics all the lines where the pictures are gonna be i need to make an email and a log in and then blogs under the programs and music so people coulkd post that is the only thing i need so can you check me thank you page now?

Comment

Ci vediamo
                              Hi Julia,

I re-built your form on my site so i could test it. It works great. The emails get to my inbox perfectly. Fell free to try it at:
                              http://www.navaldesign.info/Julia/contacto.html

If that's ok with you i'll just send you the script. You must simoly upload it on the same folder where your form is

Bye
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Deamonox

Visit your trial form here,

http://www.navaldesign.info/Deamonox/contact.html

then let me know if it is ok using the form comments itself
                                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                                X