Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My form do not work

Originally posted by deamonox
    Is anyone goign to help me with my form??? what do i do to fix it???? and i have a problem with windows media player is there a way that when i add windows media player i want to add a few songs and so i could only click next to play them because now i have to add like 10 media players and they start playing at the same time that sucks

As for the Media Player, have a look at:

http://www.navaldesign.info/Deamonox/musicindex.html

and see if that's what you want.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

yeah something like that and by the way cool how did you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
        Hi Julia,

I re-built your form on my site so i could test it. It works great. The emails get to my inbox perfectly. Fell free to try it at:
        http://www.navaldesign.info/Julia/contacto.html

If that's ok with you i'll just send you the script. You must simoly upload it on the same folder where your form is

Bye
        Thanks you, please send me the script....

Comment

yeah something like that and by the way cool how did you do that?
          This is a self made Juke Player built ith BV. It is Visible at

http://www.navaldesign.info/Deamonox/musicindex.html

The built-in BV Media Player feature does not allow for more than one file to be uploaded and played. So, create the main page as i did. Put a menu bar (or text, or shapes or images or whatever else you want) for the necessary links. Create AS MANY PAGES AS THE SONGS YOU WANT TO HAVE ON YOUR SITE. To do this, create the first page, inserting the Media Player in the exact size you want it to appear in your main page. Link the Media to the song you want. I have also created a small area above the player , to put the song title there. Save the file as "music1" and publish it. Then , change the song file and the title, and save it again as music2. Publish it. Go on for the rest of your songs. Alternatively you can save the first page as a Template and use it for the rest of the pages. To better understand what i mean, see directly the page: http://www.navaldesign.info/Deamonox/music1.html

If you want, create also the Please Choose a Title page, as in http://www.navaldesign.info/Deamonox/music0.html . It must have the same dimensions as the other pages.

Now, on your main page, create an Iframe with the exact dimensions needed to contain the content of your "music" page. Give it the URL of the Please Choose a Title page . Link the menubar buttons to the music1, music2, etc. pages. If you call the I-frame f.e. "mediaframe", when you set the button links set the URL target in "mediaframe". So if you click on let's say The Doors, who are on the second page, the page"music2" will open in the Iframe.

By the way, I'm still waiting your answer about the Registration Form and the Thankyou page that I prepared for you. Look at it and try it at

http://www.navaldesign.info/Deamonox/contact.html
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia
            Thanks you, please send me the script....
            Julia,

send me again urgently your "contac......" email. Unfortunately i've left it in my office and i need it to put it in the script
            Navaldesign

Comment

oh just go to www.deamonox.net there is all the stuff and my email vykintosas******.com

Comment

dude i love the backgroudn you chose can you send me it because it is really awsome

Comment

and i still kind of dont udnerstand can you tell me liek something like 1 by 1 step cause i am stupid and i dont really understand

Comment

oh just go to www.deamonox.net there is all the stuff and my email vykintosas******.com

The php mail() function on Voda servers is disabled. In simple words, the form will only work with an email address on your Vodahost account. Create one and let me know it.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

dude i love the backgroudn you chose can you send me it because it is really awsome
                      The background is simply a rectangle with a gradient filling. You do it directly with the shape tool in BV, then you double click it and choose color Gradient, then you choose from which color to which color. I chose a pale brown for start and white for the end.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

wait so i go to my cpanel i go t owebmail neonx or whatever it is i click manage add accounts and i click create?

Comment

or the one that is already there because the one that is there is ajcppmyl@deamonox.net

Comment

or the one that is already there because the one that is there is ajcppmyl@deamonox.net
                            This one should be ok. Send me an email from there to see if ir works ok. In themean time please create your thankyoupage and name it exactly that: thankyoupage.html
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Also go again at http://www.navaldesign.info/Deamonox/musicindex.html and try the 5th song. It's another version
                              Navaldesign

Comment

wait what is your email?

Comment

Working...
                                X