• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Form Maker Pro Install help needed

I figured thats what it was..

thankx

Jewelz
    Glitzz Original Hand-made Beaded Jewelry, Accessories, and Gifts By Julie Knight of Toronto, Canada. OH YEAH BABY CANADA!!!

Comment

How do I complete the following information after installing FMP:
      1. MySQL host
      2. MySQL login
      3. MySQL password

My Dbase name is brownea_fmp.

Can anyone help?

Comment

Originally posted by simplybrowne
        How do I complete the following information after installing FMP:
        1. MySQL host localhost
        2. MySQL login cpusername_dbusername change cpusername with your actual one.
        3. MySQL password the password you have set for your Database, usually one word.

My Dbase name is brownea_fmp.

Can anyone help?
        Hope this helps
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, Navaldesign,

I tried your suggestion but it didin't work. I got this response "Could not connect to MySQL server"

Any other suggestions?

By the way, the Username and password, are they suppose to be the same as those for my vodahost account?

Comment

Originally posted by Glitzz
            Hey Im trying to do this and I got everything down to the point where I go to install using my browser and I get this error message..

Template Error: set_root: tpl is not a directory.
            Halted.

anyone know what thats about?

Jewelz
            okay...I feel like I'm stuck in a wet paperbag! LOL I can't get passed this error either. help please! i'm not sure if i will be able to check my post/responses or if i need to change my profile settings....so please send me a message if i lose this thread!

Comment

Hello Navaldesign, I am still stuck at the point of inputing all the login information (i.e. MySql server info) into the Formpro Control panel.

Can you help me get past this last hurdle, pleeeeeeeeeeeeese!

Comment

Originally posted by caroo
                okay...I feel like I'm stuck in a wet paperbag! LOL I can't get passed this error either. help please! i'm not sure if i will be able to check my post/responses or if i need to change my profile settings....so please send me a message if i lose this thread!
                It seems like not all of the FMP files/folders have been uploaded. You need to check it and eventually delete everything and start from scratch.
                Navaldesign
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Please look above, post #18. Make sure that you use the correct database username and password as posted above. If your problem still persists, you can use myform to send me your loggin info (IP, username, password) as well as the name of the database you created, (if it is not obvious, like f.e. fmp) and db username and password that you have established.)
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks Navaldesign, I have forwarded all the information to you.

Comment

thank you naval d i'll try this again later...after i figure out how to upload mp3 players on to the site & mambo site...lol

Comment

Hi Noval! Read all of a note on a site about installations Form Maker Pro-has spent 2 days, but and has not reached result. I have got stuck on registration (installation) to me all time gives out " Could not connect to MySQL server " I Shall be very grateful if you to me will help to finish installation!
                        I have filled yours FORM and have sent you all necessary information. Thanks! Michael

Comment

Hi Michael,

i completed the installation for you. You have mail, explaining what was wrong. Please also delete the install.php file from your FMP folder.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                            Hi Michael,

i completed the installation for you. You have mail, explaining what was wrong. Please also delete the install.php file from your FMP folder.

Hi naval... I have been following this thread.. I get the same error "Could not connect to MySQL server" - could you explain to me what the problem could be?

Thanks,
                            Chris

Comment

Hi Chris, in Michaels case it was the user details that were wrong. You need to check all the DB details
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Hi...

I am not sure what to enter where it asks for the 'mySQL host'... what information should i enter there?

Thanks,
                                Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X