X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Form Maker Pro Install help needed

Originally posted by c.mclean
    Hi...

I am not sure what to enter where it asks for the 'mySQL host'... what information should i enter there?

Thanks,
    Chris
    localhost
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

ah......

I got it to work now.... thank you Naval....

Chris

Comment

You're welcome Chris
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you George!!!

Comment

Cannot finish installation, I get this message "Could not connect to MySQL server" Been trying all night. Could use some help. Thanks.

Monty

Comment

Originally posted by sunset56
              Cannot finish installation, I get this message "Could not connect to MySQL server" Been trying all night. Could use some help. Thanks.

Monty
              Have you set up a database ? If yes, you have probably entered the wrong DB details in the installation wizard of FMP
              Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Naval,

Yes I did set up a database, and I have tried to enter the information as requested. I am sure it is something quite simple, which puzzles me.

I did notice that I have two fmp folders, one in the public_html folder and another in the www folder, would that be the problem?

Maybe I should delete and start over again. ???

Thanks,

Monty

Originally posted by navaldesign
                Have you set up a database ? If yes, you have probably entered the wrong DB details in the installation wizard of FMP

Comment

Help--
                  I have read through the forums and dont see a solution to the error when you try to install of "could not select my sql database".. is there anyone who can tell me what I am doing wrong..
                  thanks I have been working on this for way too long with no resolution. do I need to rebuild the database or am I makeing another error?

Comment

A "Could not connect to the database" error is exclusively a database loggin details error. If you wish, use myform to send me your login details and i'll fix it for you.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Thank You for your kind assistance.

Comment

Fixed. You have mail.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                        X