I want to create a really fancy title "Property-Investing.org" for my website but I can not find where the text effects are.. I am talking about doing the letters three-dimensional, dropping shadow, putting an outline and so on.. I can not imagine that this software that provides so much more does not have this basic feature...Can anybody help? Thanks.
Where are the Text Effects?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Where are the Text Effects?
If you want fancy text effects then you will need to make a header in a graphics application, save it as a .gif or .jpg and then insert it as an image. I use PaintShop Pro 9, MacroMedia Fireworks or ULEAD Photo Impact. If VodaHost were to invest what would be necessary to have those sort of effects as standard in BlueVoda then I can practically guarantee it would no longer be free. LolOriginally posted by ps6973I want to create a really fancy title "Property-Investing.org" for my website but I can not find where the text effects are.. I am talking about doing the letters three-dimensional, dropping shadow, putting an outline and so on.. I can not imagine that this software that provides so much more does not have this basic feature...Can anybody help? Thanks.
VodaHost
Your Website People!
1-302-283-3777 North America / International
02036089024 / United Kingdom
291916438 / Australia
------------------------
Top 3 Best Sellers
Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.
Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.
Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)
-
Re: Where are the Text Effects?
paint.net is a free program, has everything you will need.
search the forum there is a great post on this.
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: Where are the Text Effects?
Click the below....
VodaHost
Your Website People!
1-302-283-3777 North America / International
02036089024 / United Kingdom
291916438 / Australia
------------------------
Top 3 Best Sellers
Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.
Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.
Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)
Comment








Comment