Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Google site map - ror.xml

Thank you Lady Eye,

I have jumped in here to this thread without reading the whole story in that HUGE thread by Brad first. That's going to take ages to read, so let me start right away. If only I have done this first, than.....

I will replace the menu (its a petty, because its a BV menu and it kind of worked for me for the navigation), but I will work on something new. Many thanks once again.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

You could also add your major links to the bottom of your pages, just another idea, it helps with this too ... I don't think I'd go changing your drop down menu for this though - that works for you and your visitors ...
      google will find you ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you Lady Eye. That is a great relief not to change my menu bar for now.

Last night I found the solution I was hoping for. That is post nr. 253 by Navaldesign in this thread Your Google Sitemap

[Quoate Navaldesign] If you read this thread, you will see that this is a common problem. It is due to the fact that the ROR sitemapper cannot follow links in menubars. Your best solution is the one i have used and also reccomended: create a text based manual sitemap, as the one you can see in www.navaldesign.info/sitemap.html . then run the site generator for this URL, not your home page URL, and you will be ok. [/quoate]

Thank you Lady Eye and Navaldesign. Much, no really appreciated.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Working...
        X