X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: will google find me?

Originally posted by xdigimaster
    www.webpagepublicity.com/ search-engine-optimization-faq.html
    Improve user experiences and ensure every application works perfectly across every channel with best-in-class digital experience monitoring.

Even the programme IBP(internet business provider) and web position 3 which i have both recommend it.!!!!!!
    :D
    Yes I to have all the fancy programs. IBP 8.1 Webceo 5.6 seo elite and many others. When you make changes to your site any changes, title content whatever you do not resubmitt you page. The bots come back and notice the changes and index you site accordingly. I do not rely on speculation which most forums offer. I rely on learnning right from the source. Google says do not submitt there is no need to. I suggest visiting the website optimization section of this forum. pet121

Comment

Do NOT submit your site to Google more than once....They consider
      that spamming and you might get banned.

Also IBP 8.1, Webceo ect... are a bunch of junk that do nothing but
      submit your website to a bunch of worthless search engines that will fill
      your mailbox full of spam...

(More Spam than you could ever imagine..Its incredible. You will find over
      10,000 diffrent ways to increase your penis size, re-finance your house
      and get $10,000,000 from the cousin of the ex-dictator of Nigeria.)

So go ahead...Submit your site to JoeBlowMonkeySearch.com , It
      definately will be a learning experience.

Selling junk software to beginners on the internet is a multi-million dollar
      business. Don’t get fooled. There are NO short cuts.

Remember 95% of all web traffic comes from 10 search engines. So don’t
      waste your time and money on junk.

The fastest way to get into Google?????? Add your websites link to your
      signature on this forum. This forum gets spidered weekly, and if your link
      is on it. It will also get spidered.

The more posts you have with links, The more spidering will happen. This
      goes for all forums, not just this one.

Trust me…..I know EXACTLY what Im talking about.
      Last edited by VodaHost; 11-26-2005, 10:58 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi all,

Great thread, I'm with the once only side. If you watch your stats you will see the bot coming so why re submit. Google are now taking a while to register new sites in any case, some of mine have taken in excess of 12 weeks just for the home page to show, Google seem to be going through a lot of changes at present to, I think they are getting ready for a big algorithym change but who knows for sure. One thing I have found very helpfull in submiting a new website is to upload an xml sitemap. Now I know Google say that they don't take this into consideration when indexing, but I think they do.

One things for sure if what nearly all the SEO forums are saying is true, they are getting a lot tighter on banning websites now and excluding them for any number of reasons.

Paul
        Oscommerce sites : www.nutritionzone.co.uk
        www.aromaskincare.co.uk
        www.thebirthbox.com

Comment

yeah,you may be right after all.But,i remember someone telling that if your stats are falling after a while,you should resubmit.Anyway,cya later guys
          http://www.thebestcyprusproperties.com

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
            Do NOT submit your site to Google more than once....They consider
            that spamming and you might get banned.

Also IBP 8.1, Webceo ect... are a bunch of junk that do nothing but
            submit your website to a bunch of worthless search engines that will fill
            your mailbox full of spam...

(More Spam than you could ever imagine..Its incredible. You will find over
            10,000 diffrent ways to increase your penis size, re-finance your house
            and get $10,000,000 from the cousin of the ex-dictator of Nigeria.)

So go ahead...Submit your site to JoeBlowMonkeySearch.com , It
            definately will be a learning experience.

Selling junk software to beginners on the internet is a multi-million dollar
            business. Don’t get fooled. There are NO short cuts.

Remember 95% of all web traffic comes from 10 search engines. So don’t
            waste your time and money on junk.

The fastest way to get into Google?????? Add your websites link to your
            signature on this forum. This forum gets spidered weekly, and if your link
            is on it. It will also get spidered.

The more posts you have with links, The more spidering will happen. This
            goes for all forums, not just this one.

Trust me…..I know EXACTLY what Im talking about.

I agree with ***** in several respects. Seo programs are junk for submitting IBP web ceo ect.. this is true. But I do not use seo programs to submit I use them for several things, Checking back links, serp (search engine page rankings), link popularity, Optimizing my site such as, keyword density, page title revelancy, html validation ect... The programs I mentioned are very useful for optimizing your site.

***** is right on the money dropping a link on this forum helps for create a inbound link/ back links. By doing so you increase you link popularity, basically another site pointing to yours which is a good thing.I have dropped a link once on this forum because my site is not near complete. This forum is crawled by bots and your link will get picked up

So for the programs I mentioned were not purchased for submission but for other reasons. The one thing that is very useful is finding out what page, postion, rank ect... your webite is for the major search engines. I scan daily the program will tell me if I am moving up, down or if a page has been removed.

For submission I stand behind what I previously said. Leave google out and submit once to the other engines. And like ***** Said expect lots of spam from the smaller engines.

So I leave it up to you to decide if seo programs are junk? consider what I use them for. For example I ran a scan today web ceo told me I on msn page 1. postion 1. for the one of my keyswords. Google was showing little depression for some keywords I have use but my ranking is good. Page 2. for a keyword out of 9 million pages. Now is this useful?

So if you plan on submitting to search engines and are even a little unsure, let Blue Voda do it for you. But be sure you have a site that is optimzed. pet121

Comment

Originally posted by paulb
              Hi all,

Great thread, I'm with the once only side. If you watch your stats you will see the bot coming so why re submit. Google are now taking a while to register new sites in any case, some of mine have taken in excess of 12 weeks just for the home page to show, Google seem to be going through a lot of changes at present to, I think they are getting ready for a big algorithym change but who knows for sure. One thing I have found very helpfull in submiting a new website is to upload an xml sitemap. Now I know Google say that they don't take this into consideration when indexing, but I think they do.

One things for sure if what nearly all the SEO forums are saying is true, they are getting a lot tighter on banning websites now and excluding them for any number of reasons.

Paul
              XML sitemap in my opinion google does use, no question. I do not know the exact date but google stated about six months ago sandboxing websites before indexing them. The sandbox I like to think of a quaranteen. Google will hold you site from indexing up to six months. I was just lucky to miss this change in google. Now there is google jagger a new thing to read up on.

Comment

Originally posted by pet121
                XML sitemap in my opinion google does use, no question. I do not know the exact date but google stated about six months ago sandboxing websites before indexing them. The sandbox I like to think of a quaranteen. Google will hold you site from indexing up to six months. I was just lucky to miss this change in google. Now there is google jagger a new thing to read up on.
                Also have you noticed strange cache dates. Lots of people are reporting cache pages appearing from six to 12 months ago yet their websites are up to date etc, then there's the "supplemental results" a new side database to stop the main one clogging up perhaps, who knows.

Paul
                Oscommerce sites : www.nutritionzone.co.uk
                www.aromaskincare.co.uk
                www.thebirthbox.com

Comment

Originally posted by paulb
                  Also have you noticed strange cache dates. Lots of people are reporting cache pages appearing from six to 12 months ago yet their websites are up to date etc, then there's the "supplemental results" a new side database to stop the main one clogging up perhaps, who knows.

Paul
                  Yes I have noticed the same thing happenning. Old pages being cache it almost everybody is behind. For me after making changes it normally takes a month for the se to cache the current page. I can't explain this one?

Comment

Really good information..thanks

http://www.beebrothers.org

Success is not a doorway. It is a staircase.

Comment

The supplemental database can hurt you - as it usually means that Google sees that page as similar or duplicate content to other pages - and isn't using that page as an entry page as often. This will happen immediately if you have the same meta titles and descriptions on multiple pages.

You also will see your cached page from long ago if the se's have been back many times and never seen changes - on the supplemental pages - they will not read these pages as often - however, resubmitting isn't necessary - what is necessary is having good, relevant content on these page with links to these specific pages from other websites. Links shouldn't all be to your home page.

That said, if you do your websites correctly you NEVER need to submit to any se's - as they prefer to find you naturally. And you do NOT need to submit your site because you make changes - the se's will find them all on their own - and, as has been mentioned - can decide you are being a pest with the submissions. And if all you do is play with your title - they are going to come back less often.

Do not try to fool the se's - they will discover it - and it could be why you no longer are seeing yourself there.
                      Beth
                      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi great informations, thanks to all.
                        Bojan

Comment

literally, no.

I did try to look up my name. What I got was articles related to me, but not exactly information pertaining directly to me.

Altavista used to index a site that i created, but not google. Now, both doesn't.

Comment

ronincenter - if you post your site in a thread about this - we might be able to see why not - and lots is important here - how long have you WILL find you if you do the work necessary.
                            Beth
                            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                            SEO - The Basics

Comment

hello people im new hear just signed up 2 2day will some body help me out in wot to do plz x x x

Comment

this is excellent advice. i will be adding my name to the list on Vodahits
                                Thanks,

Richard

www.FIT2000USA.com

Comment

Working...
                                X