Restaurant POS | Retail POS
    Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Re: Major General Astral Traveller

Originally posted by aconstas1
      big congrats astral
      Thanks Alex and welcome aboard.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Originally posted by C L
        lol, LE did you mean AstroNot.........lol

Big, big congrats Astral..........we like having you around.........let the fun begin.
        Thanks CL goo to be around specially with this Vodaliens Family you have here.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
          Yes MJ - Astro Notttttttt lol

Hey Leader - we smart cookies aren't we ... lol
          Yes.... Atro Nottttttttt.......was!!!........at least for a few days.......hee hee hee .....LMAO
          And smart cookies? YES

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Ah yes..........agree with you, a good family. We even argue like family...............lol

Comment

Originally posted by C L
              Ah yes..........agree with you, a good family. We even argue like family...............lol
              Good to see all is back to normal with you .....good to have you back.....and yes what would be a family without a little arguement now and then.....lol

Let me see if I can go to our other Galaxy and find some or some thing to argue with.......hee hee hee.......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

lol, you nutter.........seek and ye shall find........don't you know the saying?

Speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil...........(the three monkeys?)

hmmmm, 3 muskateers.......no that won't work, there was a fourth...

I "thinks" your digging with your spade.........searching for diamonds perhaps............are we?

Comment

Originally posted by C L
                  lol, you nutter.........seek and ye shall find........don't you know the saying?

Speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil...........(the three monkeys?)

hmmmm, 3 muskateers.......no that won't work, there was a fourth...

I "thinks" your digging with your spade.........searching for diamonds perhaps............are we?

I shall be digging until I come out at the other end of the Galaxy......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

You mean you have a digger while you drive the ship? Oooops I mean fly.......

Comment

Originally posted by C L
                      You mean you have a digger while you drive the ship? Oooops I mean fly.......
                      I sure do, why should the LEADER do the digging himself.....when he can get one of people to do it......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                        I sure do, why should the LEADER do the digging himself.....when he can get one of people to do it......
                        Now I'm gonna dig into some thing else now.... BED......lol......My Soccer game tomorrow ......
                        See you's later Aligators......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Good night Astral.............I'm not digging unless David's diamonds are there..........I did enough mopping in the beginning.....lol

Who knows, if I find the diamonds...........I'll be rich!

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                            Now I'm gonna dig into some thing else now.... BED......lol......My Soccer game tomorrow ......
                            See you's later Aligators......

Hey Leader ...

Good Luck in that game tomorrow ... Have a good sleepy!!!

In a while, crocodile!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                            02036089024 / United Kingdom
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Don't let the bed bugs bite or would they be something else being that your from another galaxy. lol Congrats on your promotion
                              Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
                              FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

You must of been busy today Astral..........how goes the soccer? Did the new ship get you there in time?

Ho hum, we've now had three days of rain.......

I need to borrow that spade now........so I can dig my way to some sunshine.......lol

Comment

Working...
                                X