Good Day Leader!!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Major General Astral Traveller

Originally posted by Mook25
      Don't let the bed bugs bite or would they be something else being that your from another galaxy. lol Congrats on your promotion
      Thanks Mook......But all you guys helped me to get there....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Originally posted by C L
        You must of been busy today Astral..........how goes the soccer? Did the new ship get you there in time?

Ho hum, we've now had three days of rain.......

I need to borrow that spade now........so I can dig my way to some sunshine.......lol
        Hi sweetie....yes had busy day.....lol
        Yes my ship got me there on time...lol....but no game, we also had a full day of rain and when we got to the field it was so flooded...we postponed the game for Monday night.....yeh I also need the spade to shovel all the water away.....hee hee hee ...yet today was nice day....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

WELL...promoted again I see...lol CONGRATS and umm...when's the party...hehehe....lol.

CONGRATUALTIONS
          Beezz
          sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
            Good Day Leader!!!
            GOOD DAY TO YOU TOO MY DEAR 2ND IN COMMAND.....

And how have you been keeping?
            Hope all is well with you.....and the Alien Family.....THE LEADER has been very busy lately....lol
            Hardly any time to pop in here.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
              GOOD DAY TO YOU TOO MY DEAR 2ND IN COMMAND.....

And how have you been keeping?
              Hope all is well with you.....and the Alien Family.....THE LEADER has been very busy lately....lol
              Hardly any time to pop in here.....lol

And Eye too Leader, I just decided that it is time for a break, so here Eye is ... lol ...

Being busy is rough ... hmmm ... might have to change things again, go back to retirement ... lol

No soccer ... oh well, means you still have both arms, legs, ankles, your nose and teeth ... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

And Eye too Leader, I just decided that it is time for a break, so here Eye is ... lol ...

Being busy is rough ... hmmm ... might have to change things again, go back to retirement ... lol

No soccer ... oh well, means you still have both arms, legs, ankles, your nose and teeth ... lol
                Yes Yes I still have all that and everthing else that goes with them.....lol......
                Pheeew I neeeeeed a break........hhmmmmm........maybe go into EXILE FOR A WHILE.....lol.....and and maybe leave you to look after the family and run the ship.........heee hee hee.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                  Yes Yes I still have all that and everthing else that goes with them.....lol......
                  Pheeew I neeeeeed a break........maybe go into EXILE FOR A WHILE.....lol.....and and maybe leave you to look after the family and run the ship.........heee hee hee.....lol

lol ... now you can't do that, everyone will be orphans, Eye's busy too ... now what will we do ... oh good heavens, well let's see how we brought them up ... maybe they can behave, Eye doubt it ... lol ... no breaks for you Leader, weren't you just up in space last month, lol, while I was on the ground, me tinks it's my turn ... and Cindy, well she just galavantes around steady, on a boathouse now, hmmm ... vegas last week ... hmmm ... something wrong with this picture ... me needs a rocket ... Eye's gonna be RocketLady ... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh .... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

lol ... now you can't do that, everyone will be orphans, Eye's busy too ... now what will we do ... oh good heavens, well let's see how we brought them up ... maybe they can behave, Eye doubt it ... lol ... no breaks for you Leader, weren't you just up in space last month, lol, while I was on the ground, me tinks it's my turn ... and Cindy, well she just galavantes around steady, on a boathouse now, hmmm ... vegas last week ... hmmm ... something wrong with this picture ... me needs a rocket ... Eye's gonna be RocketLady ... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh .... lol
                    Now where is CL she being the head of Entertainment say can keep the busy and behaving.....
                    Me in Space?....hee hee hee where did you hear that?.....not from me I hope!!!!.....I wonder what next?......lmao.....
                    As for Cindy we won't even touch the subject......lol....and you wan't to be Rocket Lady?......can I lend you "Klipper" with a Soyuz Rocket?......hee hee hee .....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Yeah, lend me all of those, geesh, I think you'd have to drive though, I can't say I'm too much into the driver's seat, lol ...

You can't seriously be thinking of the entertainment committee being in charge, oh good grief, remember the mess, lol .... no no no, it would only be party, party, party, we need some strong commanders here ... lol

I mean Beezzz only pops in to mention crickets, hardly dependable to run a large crew like this ... lmao

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Yeah, lend me all of those, geesh, I think you'd have to drive though, I can't say I'm too much into the driver's seat, lol ...

You can't seriously be thinking of the entertainment committee being in charge, oh good grief, remember the mess, lol .... no no no, it would only be party, party, party, we need some strong commanders here ... lol

I mean Beezzz only pops in to mention crickets, hardly dependable to run a large crew like this ... lmao

Pheeeeewwww........I guess you're right so I guess I'll stay a while longer till you get back......lol
                        Yeh I can just see all the mess if we both go together .......and can you imagine what these Aliens would provablely be saying......."haha THE LEADER and is 2nd in COMMND together and alone on another space mission, we wonder what they up to?" and we don't want any of that do we?......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Good Night all....!!!!

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Congratulations Astral!
                            Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Originally posted by Patience
                              Congratulations Astral!
                              Thank you Patience.....or shall I say Vicki......you're welcome .....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Hmmm..I have been meaning to be ENTERTAINING but I have a good excuse...ummm...hold on ..i'm still thinking of it...got written here in pockets some where..nope...thsoe are cookie crumbs...nope...snickers bars....nope...martian delights....(pops one in the mouth and chews)...yup..here it is ...i was indubitably delayed by a mad scientist who wanted to experiment with my brain for higher knowledge...YUP thats my excuse and i'm sticking with it....(hehehe).

Oh and I couldn't get on the forum for like 4 days....lol..that's my back up excuse....lol
                                Beezz
                                sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                                X