Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Our Place - Mk II - Drop in for a chat!

Originally posted by limebrook1
    I'm innundated with spammers on my guestbook. I'm getting sooooo fed up with deleting the posts!
    Neener-neener-NEENER!

And you thought I was just being bombastic blurting out "No Blogs For Mee-eeeee!"

(Sorry, Trish....couldn't resist finding a reason to smile again!)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Amanda, hi all

Pant, let me just sit in the corner over here, need a rest................
      Fingers hurt, neck stiff tooooooo mannnnyyyyyyy emails................

Pass the spam can!

Comment

Nick,

Good to see you after an absense....Knock on wood ...I don't have spammer as yet....whew....
        Beezz
        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

hi bee,

I've giving myself a crash course in internet marketing or getting it wrong till I bludder through somehow!

Comment

Well...aren't you the busy archer...lol...sounds interesting nd if it works for you...let me in on the secrets...I think we could all use as much help as possible....lol
            Beezz
            sigpic

Comment

"Originally Posted by limebrook1
              I'm innundated with spammers on my guestbook. I'm getting sooooo fed up with deleting the posts!"

Unfortunately I deleted mine. I just don't have the time and or desire to clean up the world. When I was inundated with spam It took me (dial up) an hour to clean it up. I still have spam from an old guest book that well, shouldn't be accessible, but apparently is..somethings just don't go away!
              For me it just wasnt worth it.
              just my two cents...
              smiles

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
                Well...aren't you the busy archer...lol...sounds interesting nd if it works for you...let me in on the secrets...I think we could all use as much help as possible....lol
                I'm afraid you'll have to wait for the book, I've just signed a major publishing deal to bring the story of my insanely succesfull life.

In brief it will tell of how;

After a serious accident at the age of 14 involving two lolly sticks and a skate board, I threw myself into sport rising to captian the England Rugby Team to world cup success by the age of 18. Seeking a fresh challenge I became the first British man to pogo stick to the north pole whilst playing the accordian. But all tales have a dark side and after my high profile divorce from my wife Kim Basinger, I turned to mead and wallowed in my own self pity. The story did not end there though, after Saddam Hussein invaded kuwait the SAS called upon me to save the allied campaign. Rising to the challenge I was parachuted into Bahgdad armed only with a tooth pick and a huge false moustache, my mission to 'Scud Bust'. After my capture, torture, and escape I crept in Saddam's bedroom to leave him a box of chocolates and an insulting note. After returning to England I threw my self into science and did much to accelerate our understanding of quantum field theory. But I became bored and eventually developed 'Your Local' the worlds most succesful website and the rest is as they say history.....

Comment

ROLF...hahahahaha

Oh my...that's a best seller and can't wait to et my autographed copy..you will be the next J.K. Rowling / Ian Fleming/ Dan Brown rolled into one....remmeber the little people please...lol
                  Beezz
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
                    you will be the next J.K. Rowling / Ian Fleming/ Dan Brown rolled into one....remmeber the little people please...lol
                    Shhhhhh I am all those people

Comment

Originally posted by nick1346
                      Shhhhhh I am all those people
                      Drat...too late...I let the cat out of the bag...oh well that's the price of fame...poor you...sniff sniff...................lol
                      Beezz
                      sigpic

Comment

I knew that there was something funny about that nick1346 when he first
                        started to post...............
                        He dosnt wear knickers and a cape, does he????????
                        Have fun
                        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                        Newbies / Beginners Forum
                        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Just a quick hello! I'm having so much fun reading all this shtuff that I'm not getting my website built!

Comment

Hi Trish ,
                            sorry about the spam prob.
                            are they robot or spider spammers or are they manual. if they are robot or spider you could try adding your guestbook to your robot text file. i done that for my forum and they seem to stay away now.
                            if there manual just send them to me, i'm starving haven't had a good spammer in weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia
                              I knew that there was something funny about that nick1346 when he first
                              started to post...............
                              He dosnt wear knickers and a cape, does he????????
                              David! That's meant to be our 'little secret'. Ahem......................

Comment

OK...ALLright now!

First it was storytelling (I'll have what he's smoking), then about blokes taking on Saddam with not but a box of sweets, then to finding out the penchant for wearing a cape prancing about like a SuperCupid, and finally we move into sharing SECRETS??????

EVERYONE INTO DIFFERENT CORNERS OF THE ROOM - You are all in Time-Out until I get to the bottom of this........
                                What do I have to do? Frisk each and every one of you to find out who is on something? (Yeah, Baby!! Ladies First...)

(Or is it merely me having a flashback again?? Oh. my!!)

It's a conspiracy, I tell you!!!

LOLOL
                                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                                X