Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Our Place - Mk II - Drop in for a chat!

Originally posted by beegud2
    Damm....I missed the last shuttle...hey aliens can you beam me up....I'll pay for ez-ez vodka...but I'm not paying his Darth Vader bill....that's like givin' up my arm and then next I'm all mechanical .....
    Hey hey wheres the vodka...actually I dont like vodka..but a bit of scotch or nice jamacian rum would be a good treat!

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
      Hey hey wheres the vodka...actually I dont like vodka..but a bit of scotch or nice jamacian rum would be a good treat!
      I hear they got everything on the Dark Side of the Moon...so come on up...maybe Aliens will beam up two for the price of one...hope he don' scramble us....
      Beezz
      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

well maybe tomorrow...gotta get some dinner and a movie and my beauty sleep!...long day...much work done tho!..
        hey is pink floyd there?

Comment

everybody's who's anybody is there...what movie you gonna watch...I haven't seen anything recently...dyin to go to somehting
          Beezz
          sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Miami Vice...reminds of when I actually had hair......
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
              Sorry, Bee, but the absolute BEST rum in the World is Black Seal, from Bahamas....
              Splash even a little in your she-crab soup!

Comment

Sorry but we don't sell Alcohol here. only fruit juice.

ah thats better got out of that terrible skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
                  Sorry but we don't sell Alcohol here. only fruit juice.

ah thats better got out of that terrible skin.
                  I was only RECALLING the times I imbibbed, my galactic friend, Sheesh!
                  And, four faces, a humanly appearance, then back to a rendering of a Venutian....well, what am I to believe now?
                  No matter! I'm Baaaaaack, and wondering whose job it was to keep our Alien fed properly while I was gone????? He looks rather lean...

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                    I was only RECALLING the times I imbibbed, my galactic friend, Sheesh!
                    And, four faces, a humanly appearance, then back to a rendering of a Venutian....well, what am I to believe now?
                    No matter! I'm Baaaaaack, and wondering whose job it was to keep our Alien fed properly while I was gone????? He looks rather lean...
                    Only popped in to say Boo lean you say i haven't eaten for days. i'm back and hungry.

thanks for the help Vasili. try that link again it's working, ( it's all mine ha ha ha ) well the wifes anyway. getting zzzzzzzz now see you later.

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
                      everybody's who's anybody is there...what movie you gonna watch...I haven't seen anything recently...dyin to go to somehting
                      Hey Beez - jumpped off before I saw this -
                      I watched the movie "Core"/Aaron Eckhart.Hilary Swank.Delroy Lindo
                      I liked it. I thought the concept of the earths spinning zillion degree moulton core coming to a stall point was cool...lol...well not if it really happened. but this is entertainment...dont want to think!...lol..
                      have a look. Its good...

Comment

Well, I've been back to work less than 30 hours since my mini-getaway back to Florida, and my father came to visit me at my showroom today, only 4 days since having his pacemaker replaced.....He said he wasn't feeling well, and had to cut it short to get home.

After pulling out of the parking space, his car went out of control clipping off the whole back end of a Porsche SUV pulling past him and then proceeded across the road to plow hard into a Yukon, a Saturn SUV and a Dodge Intrepid, coming to a rest under the Yukon, pinning him inside his now totalled BMW 745-IL.
                        The Yukon, the Saturn SUV, and the Intrepid are also totalled, but nobody got hurt. Just "things" to fix or replace - about $260,000 worth of things........and I am still thinking of a reply to a thread that is on my mind for the last 3 hours....how sick is THAT???

Anyone need a job?? I set you up in mine.....I need to get a new life.........

Comment

Glad everyone's ok. What was that song "Monday Monday....."
                          Bill
                          www.blueearthtea.com
                          www.ftaaconsulting.com
                          www.iaval.com
                          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Yeah....I had a "thing" for Stevie Nicks too!
                            I do remember that I DID have a headache when I awoke this morning - I guess it was a sign......

Maybe today's song would be more like "IRONMAN" blended into "Dust in the Wind" ending with "Stairway to Heaven"?????

Comment

Well Vasili ...if a jobs worth doing ..its worth doing well ...i say ...and boy did your pop do a good job lol
                              Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                              http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Originally posted by Lincslady
                                Well Vasili ...if a jobs worth doing ..its worth doing well ...i say ...and boy did your pop do a good job lol
                                And people wonder why I seem grumpy this week! LOLOL

Whatever. Pass the coffee.....I need a big slurp!

Comment

Working...
                                X