This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you think of VodaHost

I just found this site today, I like what I see very much.

Comment

Hi, i've had the Vodahost Service for a month, and i can say the service is really good, better than that, is excellent; also you get many tools and information that worth every penny you pay.

Don't hesitate, go with Vodahost =)

Comment

You guys just keep getting better and better...
        Gina

Comment

Hi there,

Just an update on my Voda Host opinion. They are still Awesome! I have had other hosting companies who fizzle out and end up being very difficult to work with. I definately give a thumbs up to everyone at Voda. You just can't find a better customer service oriented team.
          Any time I have questions and submit a support ticket, they promptly email me and help me out.
          Digital Visual Memories
          Lasting Presentations
          MomsWeek

Comment

I must agree Blue Voda is a very good program and service. They are truly way ahead of the competitors. pet121

Comment

Thanks Guys...Merry Christmas!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm like most of you, looking for the easiest most affordable website building program and host. I like what I have seen on the forums here so far. Everyone seems very polite and friendly. I really like seeing examples of people’s websites and experience they have had using BV.

Comment

VodaHost is Top Banana. Number one for value, service, support and friendliness. I doubt you could find better anywhere! I'm hooked and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a host.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi everyone! <waves from a wet n windy UK

After months of searching for a web host i thought i'd found a great one, one of the main things i was searching for was a good website builder and great customer service (polite n friendly us brits love that :)), but after signing up and actually trying to build a website on thier builder it wasnt as great as i first thought and for the last few weeks ive struggled to do the most basic of tasks with thier builder .....then... i found bluevoda...what can i say...its fantasticallymarvelous! :)

I'm a complete novice in both website building and business and now i'm trying to do both so a website builder such as bluevoda that is easy to use and understand and has support to is a must, i was so happy to have found such a package that i had no hesitation about signing up with voda ... i cant wait to get started!..if everything else lives up to what ive already tested...i'm going to be a very happy bunny

I have a question tho

My partner lives in the USA...is it possible for us to both work together thro the builder?...can i sign him up thro my account as a user?

Thank you:)

Lincs
                    Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Originally posted by Lincslady

I have a question tho

My partner lives in the USA...is it possible for us to both work together thro the builder?...can i sign him up thro my account as a user?

Thank you:)

Lincs
                      This thread should be useful to you: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/gen...erent-pcs.html
                      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thank you racefan ..just what i was looking for :)

Lincs
                        Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Voda is absolutely AWESOME. I just cannot believe how easy they make it for people that are IT challenged! Their customer support is FABULOUS! I've never had to wait long at all for response and they are always so helpful!

PJ
                          :)

Comment

I guess you dont need to be told this, but Bluevoda website builder is amazing. Absolutely straightforward and yet contining all the complex stuff you need. Why aren't other programmes like this? I'm in Manchester, UK
                            John

Comment

Dear sir/Madam Hi,
                              It is indeed going to be vey useful for new learners and hope that that persons concerned would be available to help. As I am just a beginner and have no idea how to build a website, but certainly I will read the tutorials to help me out.
                              Thanks and best regards to all,
                              rashid

Comment

I have been using vodahost for a fews months now and after transfering from a product that was cost over $1000 a year to a $150 odd I am impressed - I have stuffed up a few times but tech support have been there for me the whole way and this forum is a knowledge base which has taught me more than I ever knew possible.

I cant believe that there is a hosting company as good as vodahost.

I would like to thank vodahost for saving me money and time and given me the freedom to control my own internet.

Your the best!
                                supporting open source development since 1984

my site www.robertjamesdunn.com

Comment

Working...
                                X