X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you think of VodaHost

Originally posted by xoqez
    I have been using vodahost for a fews months now and after transfering from a product that was cost over $1000 a year to a $150 odd I am impressed - I have stuffed up a few times but tech support have been there for me the whole way and this forum is a knowledge base which has taught me more than I ever knew possible.

I cant believe that there is a hosting company as good as vodahost.

I would like to thank vodahost for saving me money and time and given me the freedom to control my own internet.

Your the best!
    Your very welcome....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: what do u think of voda

Two weeks ago I thought building a website was impossible without a degree in computer science .
      Now I have my first site up and running!
      Bluevoda is great but it is the support in the shape of the tutorials and forums that makes it so special.
      It is fantastic and I can´t recommend it highly enough! The only real choice for newbies like me!
      MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
      Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
      www.princess-bride.co.uk
      Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

I searched long and hard before even considering who to go with. I am a real newbie, I know nothing about web design or hosting or .... anything really!
        At least thats how I felt as I worked through 1,000s of web pages looking for a web building tool in a language I could understand!
        I found bluevoda first, and it was a revelation. Everytime I thought I was stuck I went to the tutorials or the forums and the answer was always there!
        So when it came time to look for a host for my site (which I built in bluevoda, on my own, in 6 days!!!!) it didn't take very long! It had to be vodahost. Cost was not the biggest concern for me, usability and support were the key deciding factors.
        My first site is up and running! I have gone from having my broadband connected to having a functioning website in 2 weeks! All thanks to bluevoda and vodahost.
        checkout www.lorissecrets.co.uk Thank you vodahost! A+++++++++
        I am not going anywhere, I know I'm home!
        MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
        Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
        www.princess-bride.co.uk
        Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

Good people, can anyone tell me how to subscribe to vodahost if you do not have a credit card, and you are in another country, South Africa? How does $95.40 move from my bank to Vodahost? Please!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mbizeni
            Good people, can anyone tell me how to subscribe to vodahost if you do not have a credit card, and you are in another country, South Africa? How does $95.40 move from my bank to Vodahost? Please!!!
            Please click the below...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I signed up with VodaHost after doing some internet searching and I too was a Yahoo!...OMG, that place didnt answer any questions. I was always alone in trying to build my site, didnt know how to use the sitebuilder, and couldnt find the answer in the vast stream of "what question to ask to get the correct answer". Actually Im still trying to find out how to delete my guestbook that is getting spammed BIGTIME!..lol..I do know how to make it private and thats all I can do at the moment..
              I really wish there was a way to show you my yahoo site and the site I have created here with BlueVoda and the help here on the forum..its soo funny...One of my reasons for coming here, I had downloaded many site builders. and when I downloaded BV I fell in love...and you dont leave once you fall in love!....lol
              The simplicity and complexity was wonderful! Have a question? its answered...and I love the fact that its often answered by people like me that are learning themselves...no snoberotity here!...lol
              I keep telling others and my slogan now is...
              Its your business and your gain to switch over to VodaHost!

Comment

I am really thinking about starting up my web page on here soon. i'm new to this so i need to ask a couple of questions. This webpage i wanted to set up is an artist website for a singer selling Cd's and giving some info. My question is will voda allow for me to get a lot of sales? and i wanted to see some previews of how my website can look like if it is possible? One other thing i wanted to know is how do you all let other people know about my site across the web so i could get more sales?

Comment

Originally posted by RLDuff
                  I am really thinking about starting up my web page on here soon. i'm new to this so i need to ask a couple of questions. This webpage i wanted to set up is an artist website for a singer selling Cd's and giving some info. My question is will voda allow for me to get a lot of sales? and i wanted to see some previews of how my website can look like if it is possible? One other thing i wanted to know is how do you all let other people know about my site across the web so i could get more sales?
                  Blue Voda gives YOU the opportunity to build a website as simple or as fantastic as you want it to be. Your only limit is your creativity. There are lots of shopping carts that will work with your BV designed website - including zencart, cubecart, cart Manager, Mals-e and PayPal, to name only a few. Again, what you make of these is up to you. If you are thinking that you may be selling thousands and thousands if items then you may want to consider OSCommerce which again, works in conjunction with BV or SohoLaunch which is an online website design tool (available once you set up your hosting account).

To see previews of what you can achieve with your website deign - take a good look through the 'Promote Your Website' forum. This is where members showcase their sites and receive feedback from other members. There are thousands to look at. It's impossible to show you a preview of how your site could look because you have to build it.

Lastly, when your site is finished and is up and running, you are entitled to a 'one off' search engine submission. VodaHost will perform this service for you thus introducing you to the major search engines. The rest is up to you.

If you make the time to read through some of the forums here you will, no doubt, save yourself a lot of time and trouble in the long run. I recommend 'Tips & Tricks' and the 'VodaHits and Search Engines' forums.

Good luck with your website.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi There

First thing build your site! You'll get all the help you need to do that believe me but people can't do it for you. Then promote it, get links to and from other sites. This is what I'm doing at the moment, I'm on the phone selling my idea. Build you site and go for it.

Cheers
                    Nick

Comment

Ive been here for about months and my site has not only improved 2fold+ but Im getting more and more exposure and financial gains than at the "Y" place!...lol
                      I have just build another site and did it in about 3days!....once all the concerns and questions are over site building here is a breeze!
                      Once you download BlueVoda you can preview you pages so you can have an idea of what they will look like!
                      Go for it take the plunge!
                      My partner is a musician (writes music/lyrics) and he wants me to think about creating a site for him, so I may in the future be doing the same type thing!

Comment

And on the main thread....

I'm lucky, I never had a site hosted by anyone else and never will do. I haven't encountered all those problems that the others have listed, it's been hard work but the help and tools are always there. I didn't even need to do much looking around, Bluevoda just fell into my lap.
                        Without blue voda I wouldn't have my sites and I wouldn't have the opportunity that I have now, I just couldn't do it anywhere else.
                        Thanks ***** and co!

Comment

If you’re new or experienced, I personally have not found a more helpful bunch of ladies & gents in getting you started with a new web site. A lot of other host's could learn a lot from this company.
                          If you have had that situation with some hosts where you wait for days for an answer on a query & start banging your head on the wall because they don’t get back to you. Take a serous look at Vodahost; they will save you a fortune in aspirin.

Well done Vodahost. (From one very happy customer)

Chris.
                          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I was very happy to find a place that would actually help me as I have been trying to set up a web page for weeks now and I know that you can help me. So I will thank you in advance.
                            samrc

Comment

I have been using vodahost for a couple of months now and they have been great. I am very new to the forum, it has been fun and educational. I have made support ticket several times and I was alway impressed with the response time and help given. I do try to read all written information two or three times before I contact them.

Vodahost host is awesome!

Comment

After months of exhaustive research across the expanse of the internet looking for the one resource that would meet the unique needs of a multi-national group of companies, VodaHost emerged as the singularly distinctive Preferred Provider we could "partner" with without hestitation.

The unbeatable list of features, capabilities, superlative Customer Support, and unfailing committment to Complete Customer Satisfaction has proven to be the epitome to which all other internet providers strive to emulate.

My continued success depends on the choices and relationships I make, and I am always mindful of my complete confidence in VodaHost.

Invest in your future, your online success....choose VodaHost!
                                You will not be disappointed!
                                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                                X