Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greek language

hello,
    i downloaded bluevoda and tried writing text in Greek,only to get a word reading ???????. Does it suport Greek ?
    I had a site with yahoo site builder .I could nt get the RSS feature so people could subscribe to my posts.I tried using wordpress as a home page for the site only to find out wordpress doesnt allow the bookie ads or any ads at all,feedjit to see who enters my site and other third party htlm.
    I would had definitely stayed with a wordpress blog if it wasnt for these.

Another feature i am considering is making a forum for my site which is a betting site,Does bluevoda have this?

Re: greek language

For building pages in Greek check here
    For details of building a forum check here
    These tutorials are free to watch &/or read.....you can learn quite a lot from them!
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Re: greek language

For Greek, go in Tools > Options -> Enable Unicode

In page Properties, select character set : UTF-8

phpBB or SMSforum can be installed through Fantastico (in your cPanel)

Ειναι παντα ευχαριστο να βλεπω ελληνες στο forum. Θεσσαλονικη ?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X