Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SohoLaunch - Authorize.net

Nancy

I just got mine fixed. IN authorize go to api and transaction id key in your Settings Section. The TRANSACTION login is different than your account login, and thats where my BOO BOO was at! They changed it up on me. When you signed in, they make you change your sign in id, and didnt TELL you that it doesnt change your transaction id. Clear as MUD? LOL they didnt tell me either and I resell them sorta !!!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac
      Nancy

I just got mine fixed. IN authorize go to api and transaction id key in your Settings Section. The TRANSACTION login is different than your account login, and thats where my BOO BOO was at! They changed it up on me. When you signed in, they make you change your sign in id, and didnt TELL you that it doesnt change your transaction id. Clear as MUD? LOL they didnt tell me either and I resell them sorta !!!

Karen
      I have my API Login and transaction key in the authorize.net fields. What version of authorize.net are you using....3.0 or 3.1?

Comment

Nancy

3.0 I think. I didnt hit the upgrade cos.. i dunt know my bank is up to it or not. I will have to ask them that tomorrow.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Nancy

3.0 I think. I didnt hit the upgrade cos.. i dunt know my bank is up to it or not. I will have to ask them that tomorrow.

Karen
          Is there anything in authorize.net settings that is a must to set up before it will work? Like maybe Response/Receipt URL, Silent Post URL, Receipt Page, Direct Response. Authorize.net didn't take me there so figured it's not a have to thing. Just going through and checking everything again. Have no idea what to do....................

Comment

Nancy,

Soho should do that for you, as far as the reciept pages, and you have AIM, so you shouldnt need those, I just logged out, so I dont have it in front of me. You SHOULD have run in test mode to verify all of those working before going to live transactions. Whats your site, and I will go try a test order and see if I can help you that way, and If you didnt set up and do all the tests, get with authorize chat tomorrow, they are usually very good with that, and see if you can get it set up right...THE must is the test modes.

Whats your link and ill go peek

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Nancy,

Soho should do that for you, as far as the reciept pages, and you have AIM, so you shouldnt need those, I just logged out, so I dont have it in front of me. You SHOULD have run in test mode to verify all of those working before going to live transactions. Whats your site, and I will go try a test order and see if I can help you that way, and If you didnt set up and do all the tests, get with authorize chat tomorrow, they are usually very good with that, and see if you can get it set up right...THE must is the test modes.

Whats your link and ill go peek

Karen
              http://justcellaccessories.com. I have it turned off right now. I'll turn it on. Nothing worked in test mode. So took it off to check. Authorize.net said it didn't matter. You want it in test mode or not when you go to the site?

Comment

Nancy,

Either way, I can run a test card number, which will be declined, but you will know its supposed to work that way, or you can make it live and ill run a card

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Nancy,

Either way, I can run a test card number, which will be declined, but you will know its supposed to work that way, or you can make it live and ill run a card

Karen
                  I'll just keep it on live.

Comment

get with authorize chat tomorrow, they are usually very good with that, and see if you can get it set up right...THE must is the test modes.
                    I emailed authorize.net 3 times and their email bounced. Wouldn't go through. Never saw a chat on their site as that is what I wanted to do.

Comment

Nancy,

I ran it both ways. No luck. Paypal works tho. Im wondering tho... You mention the temporary SSL, im wondering if you arent required to have SSL to run to us the AIM? If its just temporary, or non existant, you may have to configure it differently, if they even allow you to do that. I know the Merchant Bank I rep for doesnt allow that, so that may be part of the problem. You didnt set up WEBLINK did you?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Nancy

At the very top, on the right there is a little corner there that says Feedback, Contact Us, Live Help, Help, Logout. Way up in the header area. Click on the live help. They arent there now, but they will be tomorrow.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Nancy,

I ran it both ways. No luck. Paypal works tho. Im wondering tho... You mention the temporary SSL, im wondering if you arent required to have SSL to run to us the AIM? If its just temporary, or non existant, you may have to configure it differently, if they even allow you to do that. I know the Merchant Bank I rep for doesnt allow that, so that may be part of the problem. You didnt set up WEBLINK did you?

Karen
                          No didn't set up weblink at all. Before I got the Free SSL, it still didn't work. The strange thing is....it doesn't work on the Zen Cart either. But a few people are having a hard time with it so not sure if it's connected at all. VodaHost support as not gotten back with me on the correct way to set up the SSL. Authorize.net said it didn't matter if you had SSL because it's going through a secure site to process (them).

Comment

Nancy

At the very top, on the right there is a little corner there that says Feedback, Contact Us, Live Help, Help, Logout. Way up in the header area. Click on the live help. They arent there now, but they will be tomorrow.

Karen
                            Mine says - Feedback, Contact Us, Help, Logout. Nothing about live help. As I said....even their email address didn't work. Maybe I made a mistake........

Comment

If you tried installing a SSL, this could be causing the issues of dodgy data transfer, there is no such thing as "Trial SSL" or a "free SSL". These are bait
                              and swtich scams by the SSL companies. (They All Do it)

What they neglect to tell you is.....

1) All ssl's require a dedicated IP address with only one domain on that IP address.
                              2) All ssl's require a CRT sigining request that must be issued by your web host.
                              3) All ssl's can only be installed if you have root access to the server. You do not have root server access.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Nancy,

Who set up your SSL? Did you do it yourself? And, yes I think the SSL does make a difference, otherwise you are transmitting from POST to authorize and information could be open to view. Im not an expert on this end, as Ive just started getting into it, but, I wouldnt take cc payments with out SSL, rather it was my own, or shared. Authorize.net is secure once the info gets there, but its not on your end. Even paypal encrypts their buttons! So for your customers peace of mind and security, and for the lil amount it costs to have it done, no reason NOT to do it. Voda Host only charges $3.00 bucks a month and $30.00 to set it up. You can get a certificate for next to nothing as well. Or you could skip the certificate as the https is the clue anyway, but you do look more reputable with it.

There is something in how you are set up at authorize thats not right. So Id go thru everything with them including resetting it and running test mode. I think i did mine myself, when I signed in about a week or so ago, and they made me reset the password, so...thinking too much or not enuff I ran around and changed it on my stores too! Not thinking that it was two different things.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                                X