Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My site!!

Hi Robert,
    The Site is coming along just dandy,looks good.Will watch with interest.
    regards
    Jay
    www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
      It took me longer than usual to find "site entry" via the Portal ... that might be something to solve: find a way to clarify that Entry without making it "hokey" or detracting from your overall concept.
      * Remember the limitations of using a Portal with regard to SEO as tags, KW, and Content are lopsided. (the good thing about BV portals is that all text laid in counts)

I have long been fascinated with the use of blogs and carts as site foundations (other than their intended use), and am glad you have seen fit to take a stab at it too. Part of my fascination is how the SE's regard the dynamics and how content is skewed slightly for a different approach to ranking both relevancy and hard-link visits....the fact these sites are written in fluid code also hints that you might need to brush up on it to go in and "harden it" along the Perfect Page methodologies (there are very reputable services that charge a pretty penny to clean up cart and template code for SEO). This would assist in taking some of the pressure to develop depth of content, and throw the focus back on the "perfection" application......the mother of all metrics!

I'll pop in in a couple of weeks to see how you've tinkered things up!
      Great splash!
      Thank you for your great feedback Vasili. I have always been aware of these issues and I have planned accordingly.

Just to make this ABSOLUTELY clear to everyone, my site is at the bare minimum of content and such because the structure I am trying to create is of my own design. First and foremost, I am a Graphic Designer.

ooo gotta jet, I'll finish in a few minutes.
      Robert
      www.GraphXntrix.com
      Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Sorry about that, family matter, very important.

As I was saying, being a graphic designer, I have no problems with tasks involving the creation, manipulation, and layout of images. I chose to study graphic design and how it is applied in Advertising and Marketing. As sort of a side interest, I started learning about various developer's programs and communities. At one point, the patterns and structure of various parts of the web seemed to "click".

And Vasili, I will say that you do an extraordinary job of handling information intuitively. Yes, the design I have been working on( I will forever be elusive to it's structure until completion) requires me to do alot of research and communicating. Because I have only moderate experience with integrating code, design, and content for use on the web(and it's technologies), I contstantly have to research ALOT not only to find the information I need to accomplish certain tasks, but sometimes find it difficult to find it. So with that said, I have setup my site will very little attention being drawn by the engines because of all the minor additions and changes that are made to it and will appear as a portal, but will eventually be........

My lips are sealed.

Thanks again Vasili. Oh, and thanks wiggy! I am happy to hear that.

Just a quick note:

Special Thanks goes out to NavalDesign for helping me to customize a script which I thought was never going to get finished.

Thank you for providing your time, effort, and knowledge to the forums.
        Robert
        www.GraphXntrix.com
        Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

< Owned ProMedia Unlimited and ImTech (Imagination Technologies) in the 80's. Went from $2300 initial investment to more than $140,000 gross revenue in the first year, and got written up in AdWeek. Know graphics, ads, marketing, etc. pretty well. I suppose. "Used" Stuart Minton to develop the very first block buys and regional programming of cable back when it was only 4 "channels", amongst other things...>
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X