A Great New Marketing Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Great New Marketing Tool

This is my second of about 10 sites that I will have up very shortly. This site will be dedicated to helping online business owners be successful. All feedback is welcome.

Blue Diamond Marketing

WG

Elevate Your Music
    HipHopTraxx
    Blue Diamond Marketing

Re: A Great New Marketing Tool

It is nice, you have a lot of info there.
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Looks like a template - I've seen another site almost identical - I only stayed on looking after the annoying pop-up cuz you're on our forum. I suggest you might want to re-work this to look like yours - not look like all the others who sell the same thing - but those formats do seem to be effective - since they are used over and over again :)

Good luck.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Yes, Lots of info but that annoying popup gets in the way and drove me off
        your site......Get rid of it or put it inside or at the bottom.
        Then perhaps I would have continued reading.

Will have another look tomorrow.

good luck
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Who is trusting that kind of web site now, what is you warranty if I buy that really, I don't think that's a good idea to get a web site to send as a Spam, everybody knows how to click empty spam before even open it.

But keep in touch with me, in 2007 I'm opening something might be interesting for you
          The Producer

Comment

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Why you wouldn't trust a site such as mine just indicates that you have done no research what-so-ever about the products that are for sell. These are legitimate products that work. They are also made by some of the top marketer's online. Yeah, I know some are a rip off and do not deliver what they promise but I would never align myself with such products. If you've read any material from Joe Vitale, Larry Dotson, Perry Marshall, or Ewen Chia, The reality is that there are people who are searching for such products and you should ALWAYS have ONE pop up. So many people start crying the second they see a pop up that they don't even take time to read it. Besides I put a "close box" at the bottom, so you can justs close it. I'm offering a FREE 5 day e-course on the product. It took me a good while to write 5 effective follow-up sales letters. Anyway, I would like to tailor the site to me so I will work on that. Thanks for the feedback good or bad.

WG

Elevate Your Music
            HipHopTraxx
            Blue Diamond Marketing

Comment

I changed the pop-up to not be so intrusive, please let me know if it seems better while viewing the page.

WG

Elevate Your Music
              HipHopTraxx
              Blue Diamond Marketing

Comment

WG:

Much better, I hardly noticed and even read the whole page....

You might like to know that the confirm back link is not working !!

The requested URL /subscription.htm was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

lots of luck....
                Have fun
                Regards..... David

Comment

WG: Interesting concept, as I have been considering doing something like this. There is a topic that I am intrested in and I have signed up and taken online video classes for it, but could only find one source for my topic. anyway, I signed up for your 5 day free course and like David said above, the confirm back email link did not work. Let us know when it's ready! The popup was much better than before and just kind of slid in there. Good Luck and I'll be checking back.
                  Cindy
                  Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Well, I'm sorry - but I will never buy from this type of site, as MOST of them simply take your money and deliver a very inexpensive ebook, etc - of information that you can find for free if you're willing to do searches online.

Yes, I know who I trust and believe in - and I disagree with you about everyone should have one pop-up - then why is it number one in the list of no-no's because of how universally hated they are?

Again, these types of websites make a lot of money, but very few of the people who buy from them get very far - they are the internet's version of selling time shares - and you'll probably do very well with it.
                    Beth
                    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Everyone again,

Internet now is the world, if you wanna sale DVD's, Tutorials or softwares, the price should be really low to make money, I have a friend of mine who is from that kind of finding anything in Internet and gave me a tool to do so, remember me, in 2007, you will open my web site and you will find everything 75% less price than the original.

for my personal opinion, you have to be really aware about what you'll put in your web site.

but good night and good luck (from the movie) ;)
                      The Producer

Comment

Originally posted by Floor Lady
                        WG: Interesting concept, as I have been considering doing something like this. There is a topic that I am intrested in and I have signed up and taken online video classes for it, but could only find one source for my topic. anyway, I signed up for your 5 day free course and like David said above, the confirm back email link did not work. Let us know when it's ready! The popup was much better than before and just kind of slid in there. Good Luck and I'll be checking back.
                        Cindy
                        Cindy, Thanks for your interest. Are you sure the confirmation link did not work? I just tried it and all is well. Also both you and David will receive your first ecourse later on tonight. There is such an abundant amount of information available that literally anyone can get started. What is your topic if you don't mind me asking? Well anyway good luck and enjoy the ecourse and please offer suggestions for the course, website, and anything else.

Wilson Greene

Elevate Your Music
                        HipHopTraxx
                        Blue Diamond Marketing

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
                          Well, I'm sorry - but I will never buy from this type of site, as MOST of them simply take your money and deliver a very inexpensive ebook, etc - of information that you can find for free if you're willing to do searches online.

Yes, I know who I trust and believe in - and I disagree with you about everyone should have one pop-up - then why is it number one in the list of no-no's because of how universally hated they are?

Again, these types of websites make a lot of money, but very few of the people who buy from them get very far - they are the internet's version of selling time shares - and you'll probably do very well with it.
                          Bether's,
                          Again I do respect your opinion very much. Unlike others, however I truly take a vested interest in helping EVERYONE of my customers. I have a business degree and have been involved in marketing for a long time. I've ony recently evolved into utilizing the Internet. The pop-up's are ONLY designed to increase subscription rates and they do. Some people use them to offer ad's and other offerings that are not relevant to what it is that your actually viewing. People that visit my site are there because they are interested in one way or another in my specific product offering and therefore will benefit from my free 5 day ecourse. In contrast if you get a pop up for a disposable razor coupon while your reading a news article probably has no significant relevance to what your reading. BIG DIFFERENCE.

The only reason I have and will continue to be successful is because I have great products, care about my customers, and take the time to do my own research before investing my own time or money into my businesses or other's products. You are absolutely correct when you say some simply take your money. If you only knew how much I've lost over the years. With that being said, I am glad that I went through the experience of losing a lot of money over the years because it has made me even more committed to offering better products with quality content, and ALWAYS OVER DELIVERING on that promise....something all great marketer's do to retain customers and build loyalty! I'm not in this business to get rich quick or have the number 1 google page ranking,.....helping others is what I have a passion for. Have a great weekend Bether's!!!

Elevate Your Music
                          HipHopTraxx
                          Blue Diamond Marketing

Comment

Originally posted by Nite Producer
                            Who is trusting that kind of web site now, what is you warranty if I buy that really, I don't think that's a good idea to get a web site to send as a Spam, everybody knows how to click empty spam before even open it.

But keep in touch with me, in 2007 I'm opening something might be interesting for you
                            Originally posted by Nite Producer
                            Hi Everyone again,

Internet now is the world, if you wanna sale DVD's, Tutorials or softwares, the price should be really low to make money, I have a friend of mine who is from that kind of finding anything in Internet and gave me a tool to do so, remember me, in 2007, you will open my web site and you will find everything 75% less price than the original.

for my personal opinion, you have to be really aware about what you'll put in your web site.

but good night and good luck (from the movie) ;)
                            Nite Producer:

It might be an idea if you read our forum rules....

We dont make a habit of slagging other members off and then start highjacking their thread for advertising purposes.

If you want to promote YOUR website, open your own thread.
                            Have fun
                            Regards..... David

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia
                              WG:

Much better, I hardly noticed and even read the whole page....

You might like to know that the confirm back link is not working !!

The requested URL /subscription.htm was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

lots of luck....
                              Thanks for the feedback David, your first course is on it's way! Cheers!

Wilson

Elevate Your Music
                              HipHopTraxx
                              Blue Diamond Marketing

Comment

Working...
                              X