X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need a Logo Made

Pennies,

I copied the new logo and put it on as php. I now have it on every page on the site. I think it looks really good so thank you!! My next task will be to get it up on the coffee site too, which should not be too much work. I will do it in PHP too, and there is not alot of pages to paste it into.

Thank you again!!!!

Chris
    My Coffee Gourmet -I offer discounts to forum members, so pm me for the discount code!

We Have Picnic Baskets - Your stop for picnic baskets, picnic backpacks, NCAA Logo Merchandise and more! PM me for a discount code!

"What you not give up, No one can take from you!" - Our motto from our two month long strike this summer!

Comment

looks good....
      If you want it to stand out more and fit into your site more
      you might want to put a round rect. shape between it and the background like you did with the rest coffee site.
      Just a suggestion since it is transparent.
      Looks good though.
      http://www.penniesnpence.com

Comment

I think it looks good the way it is! I don't want to mess around too much with it! I have to get my a copy of photoshop so I can do stuff like this! :)
        My Coffee Gourmet -I offer discounts to forum members, so pm me for the discount code!

We Have Picnic Baskets - Your stop for picnic baskets, picnic backpacks, NCAA Logo Merchandise and more! PM me for a discount code!

"What you not give up, No one can take from you!" - Our motto from our two month long strike this summer!

Comment

Pennies,

I have the new picnic one up on the site on every page! Thank you so much for doing it. Hopefully by tomorrow I will have it on the coffee site. Just don't have time today to do it, I have to go to a baseball game in the rain you know! *LOL*

Where are you located? US or elsewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by coffeegourmet View Post
            Pennies,

I have the new picnic one up on the site on every page! Thank you so much for doing it. Hopefully by tomorrow I will have it on the coffee site. Just don't have time today to do it, I have to go to a baseball game in the rain you know! *LOL*

Where are you located? US or elsewhere?
            Baseball in the rain? Sounds like a mud fight to me. :)

I am currently in the U.S ........ but soon to be a U.K.'er

looks good.....I couldn't live without photoshop but I currently only use 7.0 .... CS1, CS2, and CS3 are much more user friendly.

Comment

Sounds like a mud fight to me.
              I knew you would say that! *LOL* Actually the game is in Toronto, which has a dome THANK GOD! So we are guaranteed to see a ball game tonight!

I will work on getting a ummm foreign copy of photoshop from Bit Torrent when I have time!

Thanks again though! *S*

Comment

no prob. an good luck with your site and your game

Comment

Pennie,
                  Well I am back! Game was no good, Jays got ripped 9-2 by the Yankees.. but saw 2 bench clearings! It was soooooo hot in the dome, I would have rather have sat in the rain!

The logo is on my coffee site now and looks goood! Thanks again!

Comment

Hey Pennie,

I downloaded the Photoshop and installed it. But I am so green to this, I have no idea how to even create something. Can you help me out a bit? I want to design gift certificates that I can either print off and mail, or send them by email to people.

Maybe it would be better to email me about this instead of posting here all the time. It is ccwenterprises@sympatico.ca.

Thanks for helping me if you can, if I can get past the start of it, I should pick it up pretty quick from there.

Comment

Hey,

If you would like me to help you out with Photoshop I would be more than happy to. Maybe you should start with a program thats more easier to start off with?
                      Best regards,
                      Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

If there is something specific you need help doing or figuring out I will be glad to help you out.

But trying explain the entire program would be imposable.

My suggestion would be to start out by running the program and going to the help and reading (if not all of it) at least the beginning of each category till you get the gist of what the different things do

Then take any image or photo on your computer and try selecting using each selection tool, using each filter, playing around with each blending option, and so on.

Each time you try something use the history to go back to the original state of the image so when you try the next thing you know what it really did.

Mostly, have fun, play around with it and see what you can make it do.... eventually see what you can make it do on purpose. :)

Also after you are done playing and ready to put things on your site...
                        There are some great posts on this forum about photoshop.
                        (use the search at the top of the page)

It's a lot to get used to.... but once you do you won't be without it. :)

Comment

Pennie,

Okies, you have given me a little head start on it, so I will just go with it and see what happens. I will read the stuff on the program and on the forum when I have time. I am sooooo busy right now it will take a bit!

I don't mind working with it, I didn't pay a dime for it! :)

If I need something I will give ya a shout here!

Comment

Sounds good...good luck and have fun.

Comment

Pennie,

Hi it's Coffee Gourmet again! You did such a great job with the logos before I wanted to ask a favour... Could you possibly do two again for me, this time for "Free Shipping On Orders of $75 or more!". I am changing my free shipping policy on January 1, 2008 so the old logos will be no good anymore. I can't reach your homepage to email you, didn't know you need a user name and password so I am hoping you get this somehow!

My email is ccwenterprises at sympatico.ca if you just want to send them as attachments.

Thanks!
                              Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X