X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need a Logo Made

Sorry, Chris!
    Looks like Pennie is no longer part of the VodaHost Community, as the domain was renewed in September by another gentleman in New Jersey, and it is hosted elsewhere.

Let me look in my Outlook at the office tomorrow to see if I still have her email.
    Patience is a virtue, said the Doctor as he tore his hair out by the root!

PS: I offer a solution cheap for VH peers via my site here ... pop me an email from there and I will see what I can do. In the meantime, lemme see if I can find her email tomorrow (if I didn't delete it already -- been a while).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Need a Logo Made

Vasili,

Thanks I would appreciate it! She did such a great job on the first ones and did it for free too!

I wondered why I kept getting a login for the site. Does it pop up when you try to read this thread too? It does everytime for me!

Chris

P.S. If you do have it, you can just email it to me at the address in the above posting if you want to!
      My Coffee Gourmet -I offer discounts to forum members, so pm me for the discount code!

We Have Picnic Baskets - Your stop for picnic baskets, picnic backpacks, NCAA Logo Merchandise and more! PM me for a discount code!

"What you not give up, No one can take from you!" - Our motto from our two month long strike this summer!

Comment

Working...
      X