Creating a c panel for new addon domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Creating a c panel for new addon domain

Warning: main(dbts_ABVFP_config.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/desircom/public_html/dbts_abvfp.php on line 19

Warning: main(dbts_ABVFP_config.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/desircom/public_html/dbts_abvfp.php on line 19

This is what came up when I tried the form that I downloaded early that you just recommended that I try. what does this mean?

PS: If I start to annoy you, just let me know. For all I know, you may be busy and I'm here trying to figure stuff out and taking up your time. Sorry in advance if that's the case.

Comment

I agree with Naval that the ABVFP is very easy to use if the instructions are followed. You did an excellent job with this, my friend.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Ok, Race Fan, I am going to following the directions to the T. If I still don't see results, it's on, brother. lol

Comment

Thank you Race, i appreciate your comments. The pro version, under preparation (but not free anymore) has LOTS of cool features: it grabs the form diectly from the net (no more need to set field name extensions), you can set field properties as you want them for each field, and it also automatically creates a database interface to enable you viewing the info stored through the form. However, that is going to be a commercial product, as it has lots of work in it.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by AmaDee

This is what came up when I tried the form that I downloaded early that you just recommended that I try. what does this mean?

PS: If I start to annoy you, just let me know. For all I know, you may be busy and I'm here trying to figure stuff out and taking up your time. Sorry in advance if that's the case.
            You have NOT installed ABVFP. You have simply uploaded it. Please take 10 minutes to read the instructions.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok, Ok, that's what I'm doing, Naval. lol

Comment

Could not connect to the Database Server. Please check user details !

I keep getting this message every time I try to install. I have even created the database in cPanel. Any input?

Comment

Click on the yellow background ? deside the database related fields, to get help on that. Make sure you have created a user and password, and that you have ADDED this user to that database.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Everything's going great! I'm in the process on making a form following your instructions. I've already logged in and received by email. What I was doing wrong was that I wasn't adding my cPanel username infront of the username I created for the database.

Comment

Oh my GOD, Naval, you are a genius! This program is unbelievable. This is exactly what I was asking you about, if I'm not mistaken. I haven't test it, but so far, so good. Oh man, and this is FREE? Is there a way to make some kind of donation?

Comment

Thank you for your comments. Ofcourse, domations are also appreciated, and you can donate using the PayPal button in www.dbtechnosystems.com/free_abvfp.php

Thank you.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

I have a Paypal account I don't think I've ever used it. So I used my card because that was another option. It's not much, but should be enough to get you a cup of coffee or something. Thanks again for a job well done.

Mapillar

Comment

I really thank you. That's even more than i would expect. You see, i finf ABVFP installed on so many sites, but, exception made for the customers that have paid for installation, none (i repeat, NONE) has ever made a donation to support this project.

Your's is the very first, and really very appreciated, not only for the money, but for the moral support as well.

Thank you.
                            Navaldesign

Comment

No problem, Naval

I was up till 4 something this morning checking out the possibilities of the program. I haven't stayed up that late since my freshman year in college. And really, I don't appreciate that either, lol. Now my eyes are burning, but I have work to do.

But like I said before, I'm not mad at you, Naval.

Thanks for everything

Comment

Control panel

Hey people ths is a new subject i think but, PLEASE will some body tell me how to acces control penel i ahve paied for a domain name and everything but i don' know how to get into control panel >.< please help if this is an easy fix then i must be dumb :B Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X