Creating a c panel for new addon domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Creating a c panel for new addon domain

If you have purchased a VH account, and this account is already setup, you must have received a welcome mail from VH. All details are there.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Access info to your control panel is included in your "Welcome" email.
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

I am also getting this error when i try to install this program:

Warning: main(dbts_ABVFP_config.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tony8028/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_ABVFP_admin1.php on line 11

I have followed the installation to the letter......any ideas?

Comment

Hi, I have created a form without using the ABVFP and I would like to know how to send the form info to my database. And, once the info is in the database, how do I format the information to look like a neat list.

Comment

Originally posted by tony8028
            I am also getting this error when i try to install this program:

Warning: main(dbts_ABVFP_config.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tony8028/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_ABVFP_admin1.php on line 11

I have followed the installation to the letter......any ideas?
            Did you actually install ABVFP ? or you just uploaded the files ? did you receive the automated installation email ? if you didn't , it means that you you have not completed the installation procedure.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by horus
              Hi, I have created a form without using the ABVFP and I would like to know how to send the form info to my database. And, once the info is in the database, how do I format the information to look like a neat list.
              If you have installed ABVFP and you have setup your form correctly, it is enough that you check (in the ABVFP control panel, when setting up your form), the database related checkboxes. ABVFP will automatically create the necessay database table and it wil store the info.

Viewing the info:

you can do it in two ways:

1. The free way: through your account Control Panel. MySQL, phpMyAdmin, select the ABVFP database, then the table of your form, and click on "Browse". Not very easy, but free.

2. The easy way: by purchasing a Database Interface. Please visit www.dbtechnosystems.com for examples.
              Navaldesign

Comment

But, I'm not using the ABVFP, my form is home made. I'm not sure if I just need to put the name of the Database into the "Action:" field within the form properties box. And if I check the hard way do I need an understanding of Perl?

Comment

No. It is not a form issue, it is a script issue. To store the form info in a database, you need to use a script thaqt will do this. You cannot simply place the database name in the form action abd expect to have it store the info in the database.

Please visit the Advanced Bluevoda Form Processor thread. ABVFP is NOT a form, it is a script that will process YOUR form, whatever that is, and can store the info in the database.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                  X