Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report All BlueVoda Bugs and Problems Here.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error 12014

every time i try to publish my pages error 12014 occurs. I've read its a password problem and ive changed my password like 3 times and the same thing keeps happening. what do i do?!?!??!?!?!?!

Comment

Open up a VodaHost account!

Sarah :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

12014 error

I downloaded the other version and everything but it wont accept my website i get the same reply error 12014 what does thismean dont tell me just to download somethingi tried that
        Calvin Sebastian

Comment

I wasn't sure where to post this question:

I usea DHTML code by using the Insert HTML tool. Problem is that when using the tool it creates a solid grey square which you drag and scale to the size you want the code to cover and in my case I want to use this code for the entire page which causes the square to cover the whole page and I can't see the main parts of the page in order to work on it. I assume I could add the code last when all the rest of the page is done. Am I doing something wrong or using the wrong method for the insert?

Comment

The gray square is in design mode only. When you preview or publish it is gone

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Text breaking differently.

Is there a way to get my text to break the way I write it? When I look at it in the Preview In Browser, it often breaks differently, so I go back and do some fudging and then it looks fine - BUT! My wife's computer and some friends' computers see it break differently as well.
              Any quick fixes or should I be thankful that this is my biggest problem?
              John

Comment

I have had this problem also.

Sometimes the last line of my text is farther down than the rest.
                ::Steven.H::

Comment

Your best bet is to use html coding. e.g.

the quick brown fox
                  jumps over

the lazy dog

would be typed as:

<br>
                  the quick brown fox
                  <br>
                  jumps over
                  <br><br>
                  the lazy dog
                  Ruth

http://www.okose.com
                  Professional Web design/development and Graphic Design

Comment

Copying and pasting from Word seems to work pretty well, too, as long as you don't resize the text box after you've pasted the text.

I admire you folks who have the patience to use html coding, I think I'd become pretty frustrated pretty quickly. LOL
                    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I would only use HTML formatting as a last resort. Working in tables seems to work for me however I was under the understanding that nish1959 and others had tried everything.
                      Ruth

Comment

Originally posted by rdarko
                        I would only use HTML formatting as a last resort. Working in tables seems to work for me however I was under the understanding that nish1959 and others had tried everything.
                        Whether they have or not, it is very helpful to have as many "fixes" mentioned as possible. What works for one won't always necessarily work for another, so it is important to have some alternatives.
                        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

The biggest mistake i find folks make is trying to add to much text in one go. Break
                          down your text into paragraphs. this way it gives you much better editting control.
                          Also with the new ruler feature in BV your text will align perfectly.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I agree!

Originally posted by racefan20
                            Whether they have or not, it is very helpful to have as many "fixes" mentioned as possible. What works for one won't always necessarily work for another, so it is important to have some alternatives.
                            Ruth

Comment

Borders around Images

Hello, Things are going great so far! One Problem I have noticed though, and that is the Borders around images, text, or whatever. I started my pages using a 1 pixel border, with a rouded corner rectangle in the properties. What happens is after publishing, at random visits the borders will appear grossly out of proportion. Rounded corners are misshapen, top and bottom borders are like 6 or 8 pixels wide/ 1/4 inch. I changed to the square cornered rectangle, but the top and bottom problems still occur with the thickness issue. Makes the page look bad! After finding these errors on various pages, I will go in and republish the page, and that will fix it, for the time being. Has this happened before? Should I be doing something differently? It seems pretty cut and dried in the properties box. Thanks for your help!
                              Sincerely Farmboyzim...
                              Sincerely,
                              Farmboyzim
                              www.farmboyzimsflightsims.com

Comment

I had a similar problem with some of my scrolling texts and nav bar images.

I'm not sure why that happens...it could be a browser prob v bv?

I'l bookmark this for an update.
                                Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X