Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report All BlueVoda Bugs and Problems Here.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Punky,

Don't worry about a thing. BV is 100% clean. Norton is just palying it safe. it has never
    heard of BV before and it is treating it accordingly.
    George Fountakos
    VodaHost
    www.VodaHost.com
    Your Website People
    +1-302-283-3777 USA / Canada / International
    (0044) 020 8816 8319 / United Kingdom

Comment

Hi there,

could pleasesomeone help me with this: I work on three different computers. I prepared a form, tested it, everything was ok, I was getting an answer email with an attached file with all the correct answers to my adress, so i published it. A couple of hours later, I tried the same form from my home computer, and instead of getting an automatic email, the SUBMIT button simply started Outlook Express with a blank message. Even trying to send that message I simply got an empty email. Can anyone help? If anyone wants to check, www.navaldesign.info/contactform.html
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Pls, if any one checks, click the INVIA button.
        Thanks
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
          Hi there,

could pleasesomeone help me with this: I work on three different computers. I prepared a form, tested it, everything was ok, I was getting an answer email with an attached file with all the correct answers to my adress, so i published it. A couple of hours later, I tried the same form from my home computer, and instead of getting an automatic email, the SUBMIT button simply started Outlook Express with a blank message. Even trying to send that message I simply got an empty email. Can anyone help? If anyone wants to check, www.navaldesign.info/contactform.html
          This not a bug. This is a windows feature. Please post this in the support
          section of this forum.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Why do my site look different from one browser to another?

Ive posted this in another forum and received 7views and no comment, which possibly means its posted in the wrong place or no one knows the answer, so here it is again .

On previewing my webpage in Internet Explorer as the default browser, all is fine. And when I preview it in Firefox, hello, its like my pants fallen off. My objects, images, text are out of alignment or something is out of alignment. The same applies when I preview it in Maxthon. I can manipulate the design to fit a particular selected browser but then, it backfires to where I started in the first place.
            Im anxious to complete my site ready to publish if someone can just advice where I may be going wrong?.

Cheers

Tim.

Comment

Many sites look diffrent in diffrent browsers, computers and operating systems, screen resoulutions, graphic cards, etc....

Firefox is not perfect and still requires lots of work......I never even heard of Maxthon.

Your best bet is to get it looking great in IE...If it looks good in IE your ahead of
              the game.
              Last edited by VodaHost; 10-30-2005, 09:45 AM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Cheers Boss!

Originally posted by VodaHost
                Many sites look diffrent in diffrent browsers, computers and operating systems, screen resoulutions, graphic cards, etc....

Firefox is not perfect and still requires lots of work......I never even heard of Maxthon.

Your best bet is to get it looking great in IE...If it looks good in IE your ahead of
                the game.

Now I can get back to serious work and build fantastic webpages.

Thanks do much for the support.
                I thoroughly appreciate it

Tim.

Comment

File Uploads

On my form I have an upload box for viewers to submit pictures. I have tried to test my form sending a picture to myself. When I check my email
                  there is no information what so ever! I've tried sending to my outlook express account, and my ISP account. Below is what I receive.

Outlook account:
                  Attach: POSTDATA.ATT

ISP account:
                  Attachment 1: POSTDATA.ATT (application/octet-stream)

When my form is set to multipart/form-data I receive only the above.

When my form is set to text/plain, I recieve all information, but only the file
                  name of the attached picture.

What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Re: Report All BlueVoda Bugs and Problems Here.

i have written a document and placed text boxes inside of it to create a application form. http://www.viasecurity.ca/account_app.html but i need information on how to make this page go to a specific email address, or multiple email addressess and be submitted. Any help?

Comment

Re: Report All BlueVoda Bugs and Problems Here.

Originally posted by greg
                      i have written a document and placed text boxes inside of it to create a application form. http://www.viasecurity.ca/account_app.html but i need information on how to make this page go to a specific email address, or multiple email addressess and be submitted. Any help?
                      This is not a bug. Please post your question in the correct forum.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                      X