Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report All BlueVoda Bugs and Problems Here.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BlueVoda is an object oriented Web Builder.
    Each text object is one paragraph and can have only one alignment style.
    This is not a bug, but behaviour by design. If you want different alignments, you must create separate text blocks.

The width and height in Page Properties do not specify the dimensions of the generate HTML, but they specify the workspace for BV.
    The page width and height is determined by your browser depending on the position and sizes of the contained HTML objects and cannot be controled through HTML tags.
    Forum Moderator
    BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Great
      Nyoman

Comment

I have downloaded 6 times (both zipped and unzipped). the zipped finally told me it did not have archives to open the dowload

Comment

I downloaded the new version yesturday and now I cannot veiw the page or object html. Whats up?

Comment

Originally posted by CGPhotoMom
            I downloaded the new version yesturday and now I cannot veiw the page or object html. Whats up?
            Try rebooting...If that fails you might have gotten a corrupted download.
            Please try again.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

music

Originally posted by VodaHost
              What seems to be the problem? Please be as specific as possible.
              How to put music on the web site for people to download my music in mp3.I create music and i would like people to download my music.
              How to put them in blue voda so peple can downloaded from my site.

Comment

Originally posted by mazivo
                How to put music on the web site for people to download my music in mp3.I create music and i would like people to download my music.
                How to put them in blue voda so peple can downloaded from my site.
                This is not a bug. This is is a question, please ask it in the help forum.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Try rebooting...If that fails you might have gotten a corrupted download.
                  Please try again.
                  rebooted, and reinstalled, still get nothing when I try to view page or object html. I even tried the zipped version this time.

Comment

Don't know if this is a bug...but

a new tab called in Voda 7.5.1 'page transitions' is not showing up in the web tutorial and I would like to know how it works

p.s.
                    the line tool goes horizontal when manipulated....any way to make it go vertical?

TIA (thanks in advance)
                    mary

Comment

I don't know were to put this but, I'm using PHP-Nuke and my forums I set up are not showing up any help? It says in my need an Update, from Phpbb. If thats what I need then where do I put it.
                      Last edited by fableking0092; 10-02-2005, 10:25 PM.
                      -f

Comment

Hmm there seems to be a problem... or 2

from my vodahost admin account, I attempted to submit a support ticket and got the error "Fatal error: in /home/voda/public_html/support/includes/functions.php on line 841"

the reason I was attempting to submit a support ticket is I have not been able to get into the cpanel on my server...

My admin account is the same id as this form

Comment

Try this

I think they've updated the page and havent gotten round to linking it up yet. You should click on the [Help Center] button and click on submit ticket link and follow the instructions there.

If you're not sure of your login details put your email address and click forgotten password and follow on from there.

Hope this helps!
                          Ruth

http://www.okose.com
                          Professional Web design/development and Graphic Design

Comment

jimmyr

What seems to be the problem? Please be as specific as possible.
                            All the files that I download only open in Netscape and I can't access. Plz advise on situation and how we can remedy this.
                            Thanks

Comment

What files are you taking about?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Virus Alert Trjohan Dropper when opening downloaded file from Blue Voda

I downloaded the Blue voda Website builder, when I tried to run the programme I had a High Risk Virus Alert from Norton Anti Virus with the message:

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/punky/Local%20Settings/Temp/SolidDocuments/SolidCapture/captureclip278.png[/img]

What do I do know?

I would really appreciate your assistance I would love to try this website builder
                                Thank you
                                L Klopper

Comment

Working...
                                X