X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: getting my notes into my web site

Bill-

Of all that has been suggested so far- which ones have you tried?

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Bill

All site builders will build a site. Not every site builder has the exact same procedures for doing so, nor all the same features or way to do it. I suggest you TRY something of what has been suggested or PAY someone else to do it. You dont respond that you have tried any of them. I for one dont have time to keep giving you advice, or offer to do for you only for you to ask another, and go the same go around again and again.

"I can't" or "I won't" accomplishes nothing. At least try some of what is suggested before moving on, and asking again, adding more confusion than whats already here.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you indeed for your offer. I shall email you some material.

Comment

Thank you for your reply.
          I accept your criticism that I owe it to the Respondents to try their ideas. However in all of the suggestions - except learn to use the text box - I find that I do not understand what I have to do because of some aspect of their suggestion. For example, I did not know what pdf entailed so I had to go into the forum and ask that question. Now I have to find this program on the web in order to try it. Another suggestion involved image editing. I have no idea what this means and whether my wife's computer (this one) has one. So I have that path to pursue. Further I only have limited hours that I can give to this whole operation - because my wife only allows me certain times and I have other duties in my life and I like to play some games of lawn bowls. All excuses that probably will not make you any happier about my behaviour to date.
          Perhaps I should pay someone but as a pensioner I have limited resources.
          "I for one dont have time to keep giving you advice, or offer to do for you only for you to ask another, and go the same go around again and again."
          I sympathise with your feelings. However I have very little knowledge of this whole area. I will understand if you stop giving any more advice and I accept your spanking.
          ' "I can't" or "I won't" accomplishes nothing. At least try some of what is suggested before moving on, and asking again, adding more confusion than whats already here.'
          Fair enough - but I have embarked on several different paths which people have suggested to try to solve my problem and I give time to moving down each path. I have given highest priority to replying to people and trying to understand ideas which almost always rate as new to me. I agree it looks confusing. However I faithfully print out the ideas and try to progress each one as best I can.
          Perhaps some of the above will reach your heart strings and lead to some forgiveness of my sins

Comment

Andy - a fair question. See my answer to Karen.

Comment

Working...
            X