X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Info on making other people web sites

Hello,

I need to add scripting to one of my clients websites. What i need to know is if Vodahost has Mysql enabled on the servers? I will be adding a bidding, register and logiin script and need to know if there is anything i need to do beofre publishing or if i can just add the scripts and publish to the servers. Will the servers keep track of the info for me or how does this work?

Thank you:)

Comment

Yes, VH allowes you unlimited MySQL databases. The servers do NOT keep any track of anything, your script should do this. And, before you purchase the script, you should check it's requirements against VH features
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello,

Are we able to run PHP 4.1 or later? and Are we using Apache version 1.3, 2 or 2.2? or does this even matter?

Thanks

Comment

VH has php 5.2 installed on most servers, in any case a version later than 4.1 and Apache 2.2.8.

If you already have an account, just have a look at your Control Panel, all these questions will be answered immediately as it is all written there.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello,

I was just wondering if this is the place to ask certain questions and help for soholaunch?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Fanos Theo View Post
              Hello,

I was just wondering if this is the place to ask certain questions and help for soholaunch?

Thanks
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No Fanos,

Follow this link to the Soho launch forum.................
              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
              Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
              State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Actually, these are the places you can find resources for Soholaunch:

VodaTalk Resources
                Soholaunch Forums
                Vodahost Soholaunch Tutorials
                Soholaunch User's Manual
                Soholaunch Templates & Plug-ins

Official Soholaunch Resources
                Soholaunch Support Forum
                Official Add-ons Website
                Authorized Soholaunch Provider/Developer
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment