phpFormGenerator -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: phpFormGenerator -

The created folder should be "uploads" not "upload". Otherwise the script has to be modified accordingly.

Yes, sorry i didn't notice it: Modify the name of your YOUR_TOWN/CITY field in your form in YOUR_TOWN_CITY anf of course the script must be modified accordingly (see changes in RED in the script). Save and republish the form page.
    It is the "/" thet causes the problem.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Gotcha - lol..I think...Ill try...smiles.

Comment

Ok, waiting for news
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

alright! I did get thru to the thank you page! the back button doesnt work/and Ive not gotten the email as of yet...hmm . I need to get it at kassi1959****.com for me to be able to see it..

Comment

Vodahost uses smtp authentication, which restricts emails sent witout it to the email adressess within the same server. However, i have found out that if you are on ns5/6, or 9/10 it might also work with your aol email. Try it. also check with BlueFTP to see if the picture has been uploaded in your "uploads" folder.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Yes I have checked and the photos are in fact going into the proper folder...
              Im using ns3 and ns4. im now looking for a way to forward it over to aol..I had been signed up for neomail...

Comment

I don't think there is another way to forward the mail, than setting a forwarder in your CP/Mail. Before doing that, why don't you check to see if it comes through your Vodahost email?
                Navaldesign

Comment

The only "VH" email I had ever set up with the neomail..I dont know of any other. I have put kassi1959****.com into the script..it was working but now after going thru the form Im getting the incorrect email page..argh..

Comment

I tested your form this morning, seems working ok. Now about the email: you should setup a VH email: Goto to CP >Add / Remove / Manage Accounts > Add Account and create an email address f.e. feedback?kate-cards.com chanhing ? with @ (not good to have your email on the forum). Use this email in the form script. If you want the mail getting to your desktop, just set up your Outlook Expresss to download your emails from your site.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

ok...Im not that savvy here - I think Ive accomplished it. I created the account - now I have an "email.reg" on my desktop. lol, not quite sure why..My guess would be to upload it via ftp? Im going to try that, and add the email to the script and take a look/see.
                      Thanks for your patience with me, again its much apreciated.

Comment

I keep getting the email error page?..

Comment

Kate, which is your actual form url?
                          I tried http://kateart-cards.com/test form.html and works ok. I tried it just two minutes ago. Did you fill in all the fields ?
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Im going the actual route that the customer would take. That would be from the front page of the restoration and going thru to the appraisal.
                            I just finished a bit ago creating the email account. And did recieve your test email...looks to be a .gif attached..but (im so sorry for my ignorance) I dont know how to "get" it?
                            Great - now my site is down again!...

Comment

just click on the link in the email. The .gif will open in IE then right click on it and save it anywhere on your computer
                              Navaldesign

Comment

the picture link brings me directly to my photos website. not to IE...?

Comment

Working...
                                X