X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: phpFormGenerator -

Please change this line:

$Browse_URL = "http://www.kateart-cards.com/uploads/".$Browse_Name ;

There was a blank space after the .com and this caused the link to break. It was taking you to your site instead of the uploaded picture. After you do the change, save it again "Save as", File Type "All files", etc. as before, upload it on your site
    Last edited by navaldesign; 05-02-2006, 12:33 PM.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Got it! Did it! and it works! I have to quit for the day, then tomorrow morning Ill get back onto it..Im still here getting the email error page. Im sure its something Ive done somewhere in connecting the site together, misnamed something I dont know but Ill take a fresh look in the morning! At least its mostly fixed!
      Thanks!

Comment

well Ive republished everything and rechecked the upload.php to make sure Ive gotten all the info correct.
        I changed the form a bit, maybe thats why Im having problems. cant seem to leave well enough alone! -
        http://www.kateart-cards.com/test%20form.html
        Im now getting a 404/file cant be found error...I did something wrong.

Comment

Please go through the Save As .... procedure and upload the "upload.php" file again
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

should I set the "upload.php" to chmod 777? or just the "uploads" folder.
            Ive finis the "save as" and uploaded the "upload.php"....

Comment

Just the "uploads" folder. However you must have done something, because i still get a 404
              Navaldesign

Comment

I added a seperate box for the zip. I havent changed anything in FTP except the chmod for the "uploads" folder.
                I recopied the code that you wrote here/corrected the mistakes/saved as/over wrote the existing file/copied over to html_public in FTP.
                Ive also republished all pages...and refreshed inBlueFTP

Comment

If you have added another field, the script has to be modified to insert that field in there to. But i still get a 404 error, so there must be some mistake. If you wish, let me know your loggin info (IP, username and password) so i can have a look. You already know my email.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

I just found one mistake! I had forgotten to name the edit boxes after I re did everything...let me publish and see if it works now!
                    If its easier I can just take out the extra edit box (zip) I just thought it looked better that way...

Comment

You have a mail explaining where the problem is.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

lol....the problem lays with my tring to "help"!..I fixed my errors.

Comment

tESTED THE FORM, SEEMS TO BE WORKING OK, SEE IF THE MAIL GETS TO YOU OK WITH ALL THE INFO AND THE UPLOAD LINK
                          Navaldesign

Comment

I sent you the email I recieved. I looked in FTP "uploads" file seems fine..chmod 777, but still not recieving link and no photo in file.

Comment

Hi Kate, i waited but didn't receive any mail
                              Navaldesign

Comment

I resent it...should get it right away?..let me know :))

Comment

Working...
                                X