• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFCRA
    replied
    Re: Tell A Friend Script

Hi Naval,

Thank you so much for this script! Your instructions were very easy to follow and is a huge addition to my website. Although, still in the testing and tweaking stages, it looks really good! So Thanks Again!

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

This is a small bug.

To correct:
    right click the button, select HTML and copy its html code

Drag a html box in your page. Paste the code. Remove from the code the <p> and </p> tags. Make the html box same size as the original button. Delete the button, and place the html box where the button should appear. Save and republish.

Leave a comment:

• Fanus
    replied

Hi

My name is Fanus. My website's URL is www.headstartconsult.com. I have added a "Tell a friend" button and it works fine. The only problem is that the "Tell a friend" (or "send") button on the form does not display correctly in FireFox - the text on the button is cut off horizontally. (No such problem in IE) I cannot see that it is because of something that I am doing wrong. Can you help me to fix it please?

Regards

Fanus

Leave a comment:

• Doods
    replied

Originally posted by Picture Perfect Totes View Post
    Hello Again. I found the BlueFTP and uploaded my file.
    Now, I'm having trouble with my TAF button page that I downloaded. I already unzipped them and pulled them into BV. When I open the page, there are only boxes with red x's in them. I can't see what the button looks like.
    Can you help me again?

Thanks for all of your help.
    Picture Perfect Totes
    Hi
    I am having the same prob as above but I can't see how it was solved anywhere.I also tried the other buttons listed but when I go into properties on the button to link it it doesn't give me the opportunity to do it.Please help

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Zimba
    replied

Hi Konrad

Re not seeing the letters on the buttons I had the same problem but try enlarging the button instead. That should work.

Zimba

Leave a comment:

• konrad
    Guest replied

I was referring to all actually. I made them a bit bigger to see the letters, but if I make em back to original size I see only half of the letters. I replaced submit button. Can't do it with email error "back" button, and "close window" button.
    This only happens in firefox, works fine in int explorer.
    I just made them original size, and i see only blue rectangle.

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

For the TAB order please look 2 posts above yours
    Which buttons are you refering to ?

Leave a comment:

• konrad
    Guest replied

I have some small adjustments issues to. I have added this button and tab order is screwed when i am trying to fill up my name and email information. Keeps jumping into wrong boxes. How can i adjust that?
    Also in firefox buttons looks stretched out so I' don't see half of the letters. Is that regular problem when it comes to Advanced buttons? please look it up. You will find this icon at the very bottom of the site ( in red ) www.reliableliaison.com/alicja.php

Leave a comment:

• Richest
    replied

Hi George,

Issue 1) Following your instructions on reordering the fields was very easy and worked great.

Issue 3) I originally had entered the link without the http://, which is the way your example shows. I updated the link to include the http:// and the link now works fine.

Issue 2) When you say ABVFP will (probably) be able to overide this, using SMTP authentication, is that something you are working to modify in the TAF.php file or is there something I can do on my end?

As always, your help is a great service to Blue Voda users!
    Rich
    www.zionsbranch.org

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

1. Open the Taf form page, right click the first field and select Move to Front. Repeat for all fields in the desired order. Save, Publish, Refresh and test.
    2. That's a Hotmail problem, sorry, i have no solution for this. ABVFP will (probably) be able to overide this, using SMTP authentication.

3. HOW did you type the link ? with the full http://www.domainname.com ?

Leave a comment:

• Richest
    replied

Hi George,

I just installed your TAF, and it works fine. Three questions.
    1) Can the order in which the fields in the TAF form be updated to follow from top to bottom when the TAB key is pressed? Right now the TAB buttons jumps all over the form.

2) When using a hotmail address to send the TAF information to, it is blocked. I can still open up the blocked email, but is there a way to work around this? In your ABVFP software, I was eventually able to get it to send to Hotmail without being blocked by using the correct format in the "Your autoresponder From:" field which consisted of my website url without the http:/www in front of it. (As a sidenote, when I tried the form from your sample page, it also was blocked by Hotmail.)

3) The email that is sent shows the text with the website link, but your cannot click on the link to go to the website. Any fix for this?

As always, thanks for your help!
    Rich
    www.zionsbranch.org

Leave a comment:

• Hbp
    replied

My form work great now, but when I go to my email I cant click the link. I see the link to my site but it can not be clicked. What can I do?

Leave a comment:

• mrmagoo144
    replied
    Re: tell a friend

i have fixed the problem, thanks

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Your problem is the link associated to the TAF image. It should be a popup, but it is wrong. Rebuild the link correctly and test.

Leave a comment:

• davidundalicia
    replied

mrmagoo144

Did you get this one sorted out ??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X