• Show
Clear All

Re: Check it out now

Hi Primal,

Right click on background of your page,
    page properties
    there you have page width and height.

Set it up the way you want to.

I advise you to select all items in your pages, unlock them all toguether, and then put them all to the left.

Then again in page properties, you shall choose "Center in browser" option.

Good luck.

Susana
    Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
    Leaf Tea & Acessories
    http://www.christiescreations.net
    Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
    Richmond, VA

Comment

Hi Susana, Well when I right click on the background it brings up a small page and on it it says page editor but very little info and nothing that will go any further. nothing about page size. I may be doing something wrong.

Comment

Hi Primal,

Sorry... I forgot you were working on Soho when I answer you...

I will see what I can find and come back to you ASAP..

Susana
        Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
        Leaf Tea & Acessories
        http://www.christiescreations.net
        Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
        Richmond, VA

Comment

I thought logos were restricted in size? Not the case for Halaalal it seems?
          The Female Zone

Comment

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

I read that and checked my logo's dimensions and I seemed to comply; but I could be wrong though. Could you show me the rule that I'm violating? I know the avatar has to be 100 x 100. But for the siggy, the above note is the standard.
            HalaalPages.com
            FREE Georgia Muslim Directory

Comment

when you write a blog where does it show up in the search engines and how long does it take after it is submitted? I am trying to get some links to my web site www.primalleathers.com , If anyone would like to link to my website please let me know. Im not really sure how to do that but I'm hopeing someone can help me with that.
              Randie

Comment

Right now I realy would not worry about link exchange I would more worry about getting the site up to standards and finishing the site heres a link to a blank page http://www.primalleathers.com/index....er_Accessories and get the width size down and the menu links where it does not hurt there eyes. I myself if I was looking for a link exchange it would not be with a unfinished wesite. When you are done there is a place here in this forum where you can post to have a good chance of getting one.
                sigpicJoe
                Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
                The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Thank you, I am still putting in product . Should be finnished for now by tomarrow. I worked alot on the menu text. the color white looked great but it wouldnt show up against the white background and darker colors dont show up against the blue in the menu. Ive been trying to find out how to set the page width but no one seems to know how to useing soholaunch template. any ideas?
                  Randie

Comment

Well I cleaned up a few things but I still cant figure out how to narrow my page size. Is there anyone out there that can help me out? If you see anything else I might need to attend to please dont be shy Im new at this and can sure use all the advise I can get

Comment

Very nice, well organized site. I'll take the pink leather jacket in small please!

ChickiPie
                      ChickiPie
                      ETERNAL HAIR
                      The Ultimate Hair Experience
                      Paradise, California

Comment

Chickipie, Thanks for the kind words. Did you have to skan sideways to see all of my page? I was told that my pages are too wide. Im trying to fix that. If you are serious about the pink jacket please, email me at pen1363@comcast.net

Randie

Comment

Hi Randie I see you have done work on the site the menu bars lookk fine now now hurting on the eyes. I only went thru a few pages one page on your shipping on the bottom its say rread our policy page there is none or no links to it that page is a must and good protocol to have it since you are selling its to protect you and give your customers some relief. The site does look better than when you first showed it. I would advise you once again to put a thread in the soholaunch section of this forum for the width of the site Karen Mac a expert there she will advise if you can do it I have mentioned this on several ocassions but you never posted there well good luck with the site.
                          sigpicJoe

Comment

Thanks joe, for your advise I wasnt sure where to start a thread for soholaunch but I think I found the right place and did start one there. Also I wasnt sure if I even could as I already started one here and was told to only start one thread. Im still trying to figure this thing out.

Randie

Comment

Joe , I did as you said and started a thread at soholaunch general .
                              Karen Mac says ther is nothing wrong with my sizing and that my site is built apon a fluid template to fit any size screen, but I still dont understand why then some people have to scroll to see my site.
                              Randie

Comment

Hi Randie You see even I learned something new Its probaly not that they had tp scroll say like in my browser it was end to end and I have a pretty decent screen size so they could have like myself saying it was to wide. I'm glad that you had posted there to get your answer see if you have taken my advise earlier it would have saved you a headache good luck to you.
                                sigpicJoe

Comment

Working...
                                X